The Firestorm thread. Undeniably the greatest

My exciting life
October 3, 2021
That 2021 NFL week 4 Sunday will be very less depressing for me mainly because I was amazed when I saw a busty angel , and I could see she is a Broncos fan because she wore a Broncos t-shirt.
I hugely wish The Ron Mexico was there to see his reaction since he is a Broncos fan.

Before I left to drive to work I did walk toward her table she was sitting at, looked at her eyes and I told her that she is hottest Broncos fan I’ve seen.
She was very flattered which is why she said thank you.
I asked her what is her name and she said Lacey. I told my name is Jason, and I said bye since I had a long drive to work and I didn’t want to be late.
I experienced physical attraction at first sight when I first saw Lacey inside The Good Life restaurant on the 2021 NFL Week 4 Sunday.
She could see my Texas Roadhouse t-shirt so most likely she knew I was leaving for work.

Possibly I’ll see gorgeous Lacey at the original The Good Life other NFL Sundays this year.
I’ll be asking if I can get a picture with her.

She is Shown below in the picture.
She has long wavy hair, she is wearing a gray Denver Broncos v-Neck t-shirt, black leggings, and white shoes.

View attachment 399401
Ill let Ron know Im sure he will be happy to hear this @The Ron Mexico Is this young lady a waitress or a patron at this restaurant/bar ?
Ok, I appreciate firestorm thinking of me while he’s checking out hotties in restaurants. And if anyone was wondering, large breasted women in Broncos t-shirts are relevant to my interests.

It’s tough to say whether she’s a patron or employee of this fine establishment. I would lean towards employee. But I could be weong.

KimKovacik_Chi_Pequods_PepperoniDeepDish_04.jpg
Pequads in Chicago

Ill let Ron know Im sure he will be happy to hear this @The Ron Mexico Is this young lady a waitress or a patron at this restaurant/bar ?

She is a Patron.

I’m optimistic she’ll be at the original Good Life other NFL Sundays to watch Broncos games.

I’m very amazed the first 2021 NFL Sunday I choose the original The Good Life to watch 12 Noon NFL games including my Titans because I saw the jaw dropping gorgeous woman Lacey.
I was in the right place at the right time.

Also because me seeing a jaw dropping gorgeous woman Lacey that I can see is a Broncos fan happened in October which is my birthday month.

I did begin to drive except then thought about I might not see her for a long period of time which is why I parked because I didn’t want to miss the opportunity to give her the flattering comment she is the hottest Broncos fan I’ve seen including to see her reaction.

I walked into The Good Life, finding where she was sitting was easy, walked forward the table she was sitting at, and after she saw me facing her I began to talk.

I saw her Broncos lost on the first October Sunday to a playing great Ravens team except she did get a highly flattering comment from me so I think she feels less somber about that disappointing defeat because I did say to her that she is the hottest Broncos fan I’ve seen.

Last edited:
KimKovacik_Chi_Pequods_PepperoniDeepDish_04.jpg
Pequads in Chicago

I recall this Chicago deep dish pizza restaurant getting praised for the terrific quality pizza, also has a dive bar which is a very unique theme for a Chicago deep dish pizza restaurant.
I’ll have to eat Pequads, and Lou Malnati’s when I visit Chicago.

I’m very stunned because the Pequads deep dish pizza you posted mostly looks the same as Old Chicago deep dish pizza.

I’ve read that Lou Malnati’s is the favorite deep dish is legendary deep dish pizza on Lou Malnati’s website, also I watched a video why Lou Malnati’s is Chicago’s favorite deep dish pizza.
I’m excited to experience the absolute hyped legendary deep dish pizza by eating a Lou Malnati’s deep dish pizza inside a Lou Malnati’s restaurant in Chicago.

My exciting Life
The last time I was in Nashville was in 2019. I highly regret not telling YankeeVol that I was going to be in Nashville because I saw that he wanted to meet me.
I went to Nashville with my mom because we were seeing the Titans play the Colts in NFL week 2.

@YankeeVol
I can return to Nashville and meet you this decade on my own after I begin making a high amount of money with the Blogging with Rory System.

I haven't been to the Nashville Coyote Ugly bar so I need to go there because I recall that being advertised with high praise on a Billboard. I expect the excitement of seeing gorgeous bartenders that are flirtatious mainly to get high tips.

We've been seeing the Titans play a home game since the 2016 NFL season.

I changed my Titans Derrick Henry Avatar to this terrific Titans Derrick Henry picture.
A side view angle that shows Derrick Henry holding the football and he is running, also shown behind him is the 2,000 yards, and the Titans Logo.

2 weeks for me is too short for the terrific custom-made Titans Derrick Henry pictures I've seen which is why I'll be using certain Titans Derrick Henry pictures as avatars longer than 2 weeks during the 2021 NFL season.
Also I don't doubt I'll find 2021 Titans Derrick Henry running in regular-season game pictures that I'll want to use as avatars.

Titans Derrick Henry 2000 Yards.jpg

My Exciting Life

October 10, 2021
I did not see the jaw-dropping gorgeous Lacey at The Good Life restaurant on NFL week 5 Sunday.
I was less unhappy I didn't see Lacey mostly because I was highly entertained watching my Titans rebound by defeating a rebuilding Jaguars team 37-19. I enjoyed the Titans defense defended when needed because the Jaguars were able to make the game close except the Titans defense stopped them 4 times from scoring a needed touchdown.
As usual, Derrick Henry had a great game vs the Jaguars, also the Titans defense created a fumble early in the 1st quarter and Kevin Byard took advantage by returning the football for a touchdown. I wasn't expecting the Titans defense to score the first touchdown which is why I was very amazed by the amazing play by the Titans defense.
The other games I did watch were entertaining including an unforgettable Bengals Packers game, a valiant comeback by the Lions to take the lead and the Vikings soul crushed the Lions by making a long game-winning field goal, a high scoring Browns Chargers game, Eagles on the road winning a close game vs the Panthers, etc.
During the Bills Chiefs game, a beautiful woman was sitting in front of me, and I was able to see the image on her IPad before she enters the passcode is her shown from the back, and she is wearing a bikini including a bikini thong. I did make her aware that I saw that image on her IPAD.

Also the dessert I ate that is hot fudge on a brownie is amazing. A must-eat item for any person that loves chocolate, or has a sweet tooth.

October 9, 2021

I did try on Levis 501 Jeans and Levi's 514 Straight Fit jeans. I was amazed those 2 style Straight Style Levis jeans had great comfort including I could raise my legs.
I'll want to order the terrific-looking Levis 514 Straight Fit Auburn Jeans on Amazon.
A great shade of red jeans that I would wear with the Ferrari racing Polo that I have, and Red Ferrari Shoes that I can buy at the Ferrari Store online. I'll be the man in red, and I would be wearing those clothes when I visit Las Vegas and Italy.
Also Levis Men's 501 Original Fit Syrah Garment Jeans when the 34W-34L is available on Amazon.

At Djs Dugout I was very entertained watching my Volunteers demolish the outmatched Gamecocks 45-20.
Also, I was highly entertained by the high-scoring dramatic Longhorns Sooners game that the Sooners won because the Longhorns weren't able to defend a lead since they collapsed in the 2nd Half.
I watched a priceless ending that is the Razorbacks couldn't complete a two-point conversion to defeat a ranked Rebels team after they scored a needed touchdown.
I noticed the gorgeous server Riley looks like Kelly Kapowski from the sitcom Saved By The Bell including she has the long straight brown hair.
I walked toward her, told her she looks like Kelly Kapowski from Saved By The Bell while showing her a picture of Kelly Kapowski on my cellphone. She was flattered because I could see her smiling, and she did say thank you.

I bet 18 bucks on the long-shot Aggies to defeat the Crimson Tide.
Extremely lucky for me that this was a night game on a Work Day because I did watch on the big screen at Texas Roadhosue the Aggies make a game-winning field goal vs the Crimson Tide. I felt amazing because I won 118 bucks, and because the Aggies made a statement by defeating a Juggernaut Crimson Tide in a high-scoring unforgettable amazing game.
Jimbo Fisher wrote the big check that the Aggies are coming for the Crimson Tide before this 2021 Crimson Tide vs Aggies game which Nick Saban heard about that statement, and his Aggies proved that he was right because the Aggies defeated the Crimson Tide showing "Any Given Saturday" because this is the same Aggies team that defeated a bad Colorado Buffalos team 10-7.

I was able to find a great adjustable Cornhuskers hat that I bought at Wal-Mart before work. I enjoyed wearing that Cornhuskers hat at work, and I was able to see portions of the Wolverines Cornhusker's exciting competitive football game.
My Cornhuskers had a valiant impressive 2nd half comeback because they did take the lead, and while the result was very disappointing I was entertained watching the late minutes of that game since the restaurant wasn't busy.
The disappointing result couldn't keep me unhappy because I had an excellent Saturday including I won 118 bucks since the Aggies defeated the Crimson Tide which I got to watch the ending on a Big Screen tv at Texas Roadhouse, my Volunteers demolished an outmatched Gamecocks team and they move closer to a winning season, I flattered Riley with the compliment she looks like Kelly Kapowski before I left DJs Dugout, The Washington State Cougars defeated the Oregon State Beavers so the door remains open for my Washington Huskies to play in the Pac 12 Championship game, etc.

My Washington Huskies didn't play because they were on their off week.

I highly regret not recording the Aggies making the game-winning field goal because that was an amazing event in my life.
I'm optimistic I'll get another chance this year including because my Tennessee Volunteers do play a terrific most likely undefeated Georgia Bulldogs team in Rocky Top.

Traveling to Omaha Nebraska to see me would be worth the trip because the nachos at DJ's Dugout are built for 2 to 3 persons, we could watch the Volunteers football game and other College Football games, and seeing the gorgeous server Riley aka the babe that looks like Kelly Kapowski in person since I've noticed she does work on College Football Saturdays.
Coca-Cola and other Coke sodas are available at DJ's Dugout.

Here are the terrific-looking Levi's Men's 514 Auburn Straight Fit Jeans. I enjoy these terrific quality Levi's 514 straight jeans do remain down at the bottom when I'm sitting because I want my jeans to have that feature.

I could also wear these Auburn Jeans with an (MLS) Chicago Fire Jersey or an (MLS) Chicago Fire t-shirt, Cornhusker t-shirts or Cornhuskers Hood sweatshirts during College Football season, any Blackhawks clothes including a Blackhawks black pullover I have, and any Chicago Bulls clothes including an excellent Chicago Bulls red soft fleece jacket that I saw at Pro Image.
1 main color of my Cubs is Red so I could also wear these Levi's Men's 514 Auburn Straight Fit Jeans with a Cubs t-shirt, or the Cubs Hoodie I have.

81a5x-ztZKL._AC_SX569._SX._UX._SY._UY_.jpg

My Exciting Life
October 11, 2021

I did work on Monday except I was able to see portions of the unforgettable thrilling Colts Ravens MNF game.
I bet 50 bucks on the game having over 46 points, and I was very happy to see I was proven right since the game had a high-scoring second after a low-scoring 10-3 first half.
I won 45 bucks.
I was highly entertained watching the Ravens block a highly important field goal, and the Colts missing a long game-winning field goal. The Ravens scoring a needed touchdown, and they scored a 2 point conversion to tie the game.
A masterpiece comeback win for a great Ravens team.

A coworker Alacia had a birthday last week which I didn't know until the day of her birthday.
I gave her the late birthday gifts that are an X-Men comic book that shows on the cover Gambit kissing Rogue.
Gambit is my favorite X-Mem member. He hugely stands out since he has parts of his great-looking costume that are body armor, he rocks the color pink, a metal bo staff he uses, and since he can charge inanimate objects with kinetic energy he could use my favorite candy skittles as a weapon.

I told her she looks like Rogue with the white streaks in her hair which is why I gave her an X-Men comic book that has Rogue shown on the cover. The other gifts I gave her are the great movies (2003) The Italian Job DVD that is a different cover which shows the MINI Coopers moving also a Helicopter, and The Skulls DVD.
The Skulls stands out as a great movie because a real secret society that is Skull and Bones aka The Order, and aka The Brotherhood of Death is located at Yale University.
I bought those 2 movies at CD Tradepost. The X-Men comic book I bought in the past at the comic book store Dragon's Lair.
She thanked me for the 3 gifts.

what kind of shoes do you fancy with the red jeans ?

The Black high top Ferrari Racing Shoes, Blue Adidas Running Shoes, and I see I could wear these Adidas Original Swift Essential Scarlet Sneakers that I can buy on Amazon. Also, the Ferrari Red Puma Sneakers shown below that are available from the Ferrari store.

I did find the amazing Ferrari shoes from the Ferrari Store that I want this year.
The amazing Ferrari Shoes are Men's leather sneakers with multilayer laminate like finish. The amazing Ferrari sneakers are inspired by their iconic paint, and the sneakers are made from Italian Leather.
Mostly The Prancing Horse on the tongue, also the shiny Rosso Lamina Liquida areas are why these are amazing sneakers.

FY2113_610_P2

Use that link to see the amazing Ferrari Leather Sneakers.

https://store.ferrari.com/en-us/sneakers_cod15546005222191413.html#dept=Shoes_ACCESS_M

Reactions: 508mikey
It never occurred to me to give a comic book to a girl for her birthday. How’d she like it?

She liked the comic book because she could see the character I was talking about that is Rogue, and because the comic book is protected by a cover.
I see I stated a factual error because Gambit is not kissing her because he is holding her, and her face is very close to Gambit with no kissing shown.

Here is a picture of the 3 great gifts.

4A033149-CD08-4A21-8794-234A5D958A7E.jpeg

Last edited:
My Exciting Life

October 12, 2021
I got released from work early which was the early 5 PM hour.
I relaxed at Old Chicago, and I enjoyed watching the NHL return to ESPN because the Kraken Golden Knights was an entertaining game since the Kraken did tie the game 3-3 which is impressive because they were trailing 3-0 in Las Vegas. The Golden Knights proved resilient because they did score a needed 4th goal to win this high-scoring thrilling game.
Also, the game did show the gorgeous Golden Knights cheerleaders. I'll be seeing a Golden Knights hockey game when I visit Las Vegas, and I'm going to get a picture with the gorgeous Golden Knights cheerleaders.

I enjoyed seeing the 2021 Bills vs Titans promos during the commercial breaks.
The Detroit-style pepperoni pizza did satisfy me.

I was able to watch the Braves come back to defeat the Brewers. A good comeback win by the Braves to eliminate the Brewers.

I was very entertained watching the Dodgers play terrific to defeat the Giants 7-2 in a must-win game 4. A variety of scoring for the Dodgers because successful hits including a sacrifice fly, and home runs including Will Smith hitting a 2 run homer to increase the Dodgers lead to 7-2.

I wasn't right about the Dodgers winning a thrilling close game 5-4 except I was right about the result that is the Dodgers winning, and the game was thrilling since the Dodgers had most of the offense highlights and the Giants had great defensive plays.

I did bet 10 bucks on the Dodgers to defeat the Giants, and I did win 5 bucks and some amount of cents.

October 13, 2021
Hearing loud thunder while I was inside the house was amazing.
I was able to finish modifying a page while watching reruns of Family Matters on TBS that is set in a city I love that is Chicago.

She liked the comic book because she could see the character I was talking about that is Rogue, and because the comic book is protected by a cover.
I see I stated a factual error because Gambit is not kissing her because he is holding her, and her face is very close to Gambit with no kissing shown.

View attachment 402261
The Skulls is criminally underrated. When Creed comes on playing “Higher” and those dudes are getting their new cars..that’s the scene right there.

The Skulls is criminally underrated. When Creed comes on playing “Higher” and those dudes are getting their new cars..that’s the scene right there.

I highly agree The Skulls is criminally underrated. I wish the movie would premiere on TNT so that more persons would be talking about the movie.
I agree that is a great scene while the Creed song Higher is being played.
The Skulls was reviewed on Guilty Movie Pleasures on the Popcorn Network. Here is the link to that episode.

The first time I heard the song Right Here Right Now By Fatboy Slim was in this movie during the great action scene.

Why I'm saying Skull and Bones possibly could be the Illuminati in the real world is because Skull and Bones is a secret society, controlling the world isn't something they would want Outsiders to know about because brings attention to them since they are deciding to be the Puppet Masters.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
My Exciting Life

October 13, 2021
I went to Old Chicago after work, and I was wearing a terrific TItans fitted has 3 Stars Hat and a Blackhawks Pullover.
I was happy I got to watch portions of the Blackhhawks Avalanche game, and other NHL games on the NHL Network.
I'm less unhappy the Blackhakws lost to the Avalanche 4-2 because I'm a Avalanche fan also.

I ate a terrific Chocolate chip cookie and drank Coca Cola. I was amazed seeing gorgeous Chirstina because she was wearing a pony tail instead of her common Pigtails.
She learned that day I'm a Blackhawks fan, and she didn't give me trash for being a Blackhawks fan since she is a Blues fan.

I was very surprised in a great way when she told me the information that her ex is a Titans fan and a Blackhawks fan. IAlso I was very happy hearing that she is on good terms with her ex.
Libras are a naturally optimsitc sign, and I am a Libra.

I was also very surprised I was sitting next to a guy that works at the Buffalo Wild Wings in the Shadow Lake because the Texas Roadhouse I work at is in the Shadow Lake area.

I realized when I was outside my car I forgot to tell her why I didn't give her high portion tip which is why I walked back inside, and told her I didn'tip her highly because I didn't have much cash available in my account to tip her. I was very happy she wasn't unhappy about that.
I hadn't see her since the highly entertaining Packers vs 49ers game which is why I said Excellent seeing you Wednesday and today because I said that after Midnight.
I told her why I was rootiing for the Blues to win the Stanley Cup which did happen since watching the Bruins win a Stanley Cup would be boring for the reason that has happened while the Blues winning a Stanley Cup was something new. The Blues getting the Hollywood Happy Ending by defeating the Bruins in 7 games to win the Stanley Cup decades later after getting swept by the Bruins was unforgettable and amazing.
I told her I was at the Miracle Hills Dj's Dugout when I watched the Blues defeat the Bruins to win the Stanley Cup, and I heard the song Gloria played.

I enjoyed watching a 2019 UW Huslkies football entrance video which is an amazing entrance with the Huskies siren being used also purple smoke shown while Fireworks are shown shooting upward which is amazing and highly entertaining along with the Football team running out of the tunnel which happens after Dubs the Huskies real dog mascot leads the Dawg Pack out of the tunnel.

Here is that video which is a side angle except you can see Huskies cheerleaders and others running since the UW Huskies band is stand on the left and right sides.
I can't wait to see the Huskies entrance inside Husky Stadium when I see a Huskies home football game.

Also a 2018 Titans entrance video before the Titans embarrassed the Jaguars on a Thursday Night football game mainly because Derrick the Locomotive Henry had an amazing game,
The Titans football team running out of the tunnel while on the sides fire shoots upward and a thundering fire explosion.

Here is that video of the amazing Titans entrance.

View attachment 402261
Please have someone pull out and recaulk that table. That's nasty.

Please have someone pull out and recaulk that table. That's nasty.

I would if I had any control of that part in Texas Roadhouse.

To Bearcat and other Eagles fans on VolNation.
If they ever decide to travel to Omaha that would be worth it because the Miracle Hills DJs Dugout has a group of Eagles fans that watch Eagles games. They do sing Fly Eagle Fly after the Eagles score a touchdown.

I hope that I can get Monday off because I really want to watch the Pregame for Bills vs Titans MNF Game, and I greatly want to watch the entire Bills vs TItans MNF game.
I would be seeing portions of the game, not the entire game if I worked during the 2021 NFL week 6 Bills vs Titans game.

Reactions: joevol33
I'll be finding out today if I get Monday off.

I'm very stunned that all 3 of my college football teams lost close winnable games shortly before my late October Birthday.

The Volunteers losing to the Rebels was disappointing because I could see the Volunteers had a valiant 2nd half comeback except they were stopped on 4th down late in the 4th Quarter by the Rebels because their defense proved reliable for the 2nd consecutive week in what was a thrilling 31-26 game in Rocky Top.
I see I was very wrong about Volunteers make the Rebels regret their Tweet that they're a Chess team playing a Checkers team.
I'm very happy the Volunteers gave their best effort in a game they could have just quit after a challenging first half. Sometimes the best effort isn't enough to defeat a team,

My Cornhuskers lost to a good Golden Gophers team because of an impressive goal-line stand that hugely changed the momentum, missed extra point, missed field goal, the Golden Gophers defense scoring points with a safety, and the Golden Gophers scored a touchdown because of great blocking. All 5 reasons why the Golden Gophers defeated the Cornhuskers in a close exciting game,

A valiant comeback by the Huskies to tie the game 17-17 in the second half except they couldn't finish because the Huskies defense wasn't able to defend when needed the Bruins fooled the Huskies on 3rd and 5 on the Bruins final drive in the late, and the interception that happened in the end zone
A very disappointing result for me and other Huskies fans because this was after their bye week, they lost a winnable close game, and the Huskies lost during homecoming.

I stopped feeling unhappy that the Volunteers were unsuccessful in defeating a challenging 13th ranked Rebels team because I know that my Volunteers played their best, they had an opportunity late in the game to win the game except they couldn't score a game-winning touchdown because the Rebels defense were able to defend, and Milton with a challenging throw made a good throw that wasn't completed, and most likely he didn't see any open guy so he used the challenging action to run for a touchdown.
I was very happy the defense without struggle got 3 stops after an unsuccessful not getting a first down on a long 4th down. The Volunteers defense was a LaFerrari moving above 180 MPH because the Rebels didn't have any display of getting near the first down.
Similar to the 2015 talented Volunteers that had to learn to finish vs great teams and good teams the 2021 Volunteers have to learn to finish to defeat winning teams in close games.

I'm less sad about my 2-4 Huskies unable to defeat a good Bruins team because realistically the young Huskies are having a growing pains season since most of their starters are Freshmen and Sophomores. The Huskies have to learn to finish to defeat winning teams in close games.
The Huskies still have an opportunity to get a signature win, show resiliency with a winning season which would be impressive because they would win 6 games which I know is a longshot except still possible,
I would be very happy if they got a signature win even with a losing season for a rebuilding talented Huskies team most likely.

I decided to resume posting my reaction each week for the Cornhuskers game they played, added is the Washington Huskies, and Volunteers. Also before their games predictions whether win or loss with reasons why I predict a win or loss.
Also I'll be posting a prediction for the TItans game, and a reaction after the Titans game.

Also, excellent news after YouTube changed I see I can use Live videos.
I didn't feel like starting a new channel just for live videos even though that would be an easy solution.

My exiting Life
October 15, 2021

Maddie is a coworker that works as a server. I talked to her about a person who told me that Wonder Woman's top is greek armor, not a corset which I disagree with because the resemblance to a corset that women wear for the appearance is exactly the same including the shape, strapless, and while she does have metal on her top that doesn't change what she is wearing is a corset even with that obvious, not common detail. She agreed with me that Wonder Woman's top is a corset.

I also talked to her about the awful movie Batman and Robin that has glaring terrible writing since I noticed multiple characters do not recognize Batman as Bruce Wayne since Batman never modified his voice to be different from Bruce Wayne. In this same Batman movie series Batman modified his voice in the 3 movies before the entertaining embarrassment Batman and Robin, also he modifies his voice in the terrific 90s Batman The Animated Series, etc.
Also, the movie very early has an entertaining issue that is Batman saying "This Is why Superman works alone." in response to Robin saying "I want a car. Chicks dig the car." The movie succeeds at comedy with this scene showing that Batman and Robin is an intentional not serious Super Hero movie.
I talked about that being an issue because never explained when exactly did Batman hear about Superman in this Batman cinematic Universe which has 4 movies is never stated or implied, or when exactly did he go to Metropolis. The only scene that gives this possible credibility is Bruce Wayne went to Metroplis because he does give the number of miles away that Dick Grayson would need to travel to get to Metroplis in the entertaining intentional campy Batman Forever movie.
I also criticized the Superman works alone line since that really isn't the reason he works alone because he has superhuman strength and is a powerhouse with an arsenal so really he doesn't need a sidekick since basically, he is an extraordinary swiss army knife.

In other words, multiple writers recognize that the audience most likely will suspend their disbelief that multiple characters including Two-Face won't recognize Batman is Bruce Wayne since Batman is using a different voice than Bruce Wayne.
Batman and Robin have been repeatedly justly criticized since it's 1 of the worst movies ever made, the worst Batman movie including becuase the movie was mostly was used to sell toys which was Warner Brother's intention not Schumacher's intention at all, and was the main reason why Warner Brothers rebooted Batman in a realistic world that is the Nolan Batman Trilogy starting in the 2005 summer with the amazing movie Batman Begins.
I've never heard that abysmal flaw ever criticized which amazes me.

Have you ever had steak at Gorats in Omaha ?

No, except I will because I do love steak.
I noticed that what used to be CheeseBurger in Paradise in the amazing Village Pointe shopping area has been changed to a most likely to Local Beer-Patio and KItchen which is a restaurant to watch NFL Games, also other team sports. During the NFL Week 6 Sunday I heard audio of 1 NFL Week 6 game outside of the Local Beer-Patio and Kitchen.

I am going to eat at the Village Pointe Local Beer Patio and Kitchen someday in the future because this is the description.

LOCAL Beer, Patio and Kitchen is Nebraska's premier destination for locally crafted beer, great food, and sports. With an elevated bar menu and over 30 large-screen TVs, you're sure to find something you enjoy. We take pride in being Nebraska Craft Beer's biggest customer with over 48 taps.

I wouldn't have to worry about finding a tv that has the Titans game, Washington Huskies football game, or Tennessee Volunteers football game. Also no doubt I would be able to eat great food, and possibly servers that are beautiful women.

My Exciting Life

October 16, 2021
I relaxed at DJ's Dugout to watch the Cornhuskers play a good Golden Gophers team. I was very less depressed my Cornhuskers weren't able to win this close winnable game because I was also able to watch an unranked LSU Tigers team look excellent offensively since they defeated the 20th ranked Gators 49-42 in a high scoring exciting competitive game.
I did bet 28 bucks on the LSU Tigers, and while I was optimistic they could win since they are a good team playing at home I didn't expect them to make the Gators a huge embarrassment since they were able to reduce the lead, make the game competitive except fruitless because the Tigers won the turnover battle and they looked like the Burrow LSU TIgers because of their terrific offense numbers including they scored 49 points.
I won 132 bucks because an unranked good LSU Tigers team defeated a most likely overrated Florida Gators team.
I was very happy watching the Gators be frustrated and miserable since the LSU Tigers offense was a onslaught, and the Gators experienced great disappointment since they were able to compete including tying the score except they couldn't; finish to win a winnable game in LSU.

Also the Auburn Tigers vs Arksansas Razorbacks was a highly entertaining game that I watched.

I found out the hard way don't continue to bet if you win a high amount.
I bet on Mississippi State to defeat Alabama, Washington to defeat UCLA, the over amount of points for Ole Miss Tennessee, Tennessee to defeat Ole Mississippi, and my bad Fire team to defeat a good Revolution team in New England.
The Chicago Fire are a bad MLS team that has talented players, and can play great the issue is they can't consistently win games, also losing multiple games so getting a winning record is challenging.
Since the Chicago Fire have talented players and has shown the ability to win games is why I picked them to defeat a good Revolution team.

I was very amazed to see that The Fire Revolution game ended in a 2-2 tie. An entertaining embarrassment for the Revolution because the Fire were able to tie the game to avoid losing to a good Revolution team in New England.
I didn't win cash except still very entertained watching the highlights of a 2-2 tie because a bad Fire team played good enough for the game to end in a tie. The first goal the Fire scored had team work, and showed they are capable of being a good team since talented players worked together to score a goal. Success is more likely when a team works together to score a goal in Soccer because Soccer like Basketball is a team sport that makes wins more likely if a team plays together to score goals and defends when needed.

A coworker did like the Washington Huskies Purple Hockey 3.0 Pullover Hoodie I was wearing. Shown below is the amazing Washington Huskies Purple Hockey 3.0 Pullover Hoodie that I wore. I'm wearing that amazing Huskies Hoodie when I see a Huskies Football home game.
Also when I return to Alaska I'm wearing this Purple Hockey 3.0 Pullover Hoodie mainly to see Huskies, and ride on a sled pulled by Huskies.

Adverisity reveals character and the 2021 Huskies showed they won't quit because they did comeback from 17-3 to tie the game 17-17. While the weren't able to finish to defeat a Good Bruins team I was happy I could portions of a exciting competitive game while working. Better days are ahead for a talented young Washington Huskies football team.

I was entertained seeing the Alabama Crimon Tide Misssissipi State Bulldogs when I was in the bara area because while I did lose money the Crimson Tide did give me the entertainment that is they were able to make the game worse. The Bulldogs keeping the game watchable was a achievement that made the game that became an embarassment very harrowing.
Also I was pretty entertained that while the excellent Georgia Bulldogs as expected defeat a not impressive high ranked Kentucky Wildcats team the WIldcats were able to keep the Bulldogs from covering the spread so they manage to avoid complete embarassment by not being limited to field goals so a small amount of light during a heavy rainy day for the Kentucky Wildcats football team.

I was very happy seeing updates that the Volunteers did make the game very dramatic vs the Rebels since they played a great 2nd Half. The Volunteers shown they are champions vs the Rebels because they did show their ability to comeback vs a 13th ranked Rebels team that has a high scoring offense, and they

I saw portions of the ALCS Astros Red Sox game while in the bar area and the game was entertaining since the Astros had a good offense day including they hit home runs.

A Tenneseee Volunteers Hockey 3.0 Pullover Hoodie in 3 different colors including Orange is available on Fanatics.

thumb.aspx

I wanted to see the rest of the Bruins Huskies final minutes of the 1st half which is why for more than 1 minute I held a full tub while watching the Bruins Huskies on a tv in the bar area.
Worth the long wait because the Bruins missed a long field goal.

I saw some great videos for the new Paranormal Activity Caught on Camera new episode that I'll need to upload.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

VN Store

Back