The Firestorm thread. Undeniably the greatest

Currently I’m inside Djs Dugout watching college football games because I don’t work today, and I don’t work tomorrow.

I’ll be uploading a 2021 College Football Volunteers Gators game prediction video.

Below is the excellent Tennessee Volunteers I Bleed Orange t-shirt I am wearing today, and you can also see a amazing Sam Winchester and Dean Winchester that is extremely realistic looking similar to the Alex Ross style since he draws Superman, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Batman, and other comic book characters using a realistic style.1144FE65-E15F-4916-AB84-DF8864A23E12.jpeg

@RDU VOL#14

I wish you could have been in Old Chicago today because the Colts Titans game was a exciting close dramatic game that the Titans won because they played a great second half.
Great because the Colts couldn’t get the lead, the Colts were scoring field goals in a close game, and the Titans scored needed points including a field goal in the 4th quarter.

Also you could have seen the Saints make the Patriots a joke in a game that became a laugher, a valiant comeback by the Patriots was unsuccessful because the Patriots defense couldn’t contain a formidable Saints offense.

The delicious Detroit style pizza you can eat at Old Chicago.
Also my view of the Colts Titans game.8EA49773-1A65-4970-AE97-62E803098602.jpeg6C86D048-D372-434F-BC6B-F7A05CBFFD87.jpeg

@RDU VOL#14

I wish you could have been in Old Chicago today because the Colts Titans game was a exciting close dramatic game that the Titans won because they played a great second half.
Great because the Colts couldn’t get the lead, the Colts were scoring field goals in a close game, and the Titans scored needed points including a field goal in the 4th quarter.

Also you could have seen the Saints make the Patriots a joke in a game that became a laugher, a valiant comeback by the Patriots was unsuccessful because the Patriots defense couldn’t contain a formidable Saints offense.

The delicious Detroit style pizza you can eat at Old Chicago.
Also my view of the Colts Titans game.View attachment 397508View attachment 397509
That’s awesome @firestorm . I wish I could’ve been there too. That looks like a pretty good setup to watch some games. I was actually at a similar place with some friends of mine who are Steelers fans. They were not in a good mood. 😆

That’s awesome @firestorm . I wish I could’ve been there too. That looks like a pretty good setup to watch some games. I was actually at a similar place with some friends of mine who are Steelers fans. They were not in a good mood. 😆

I could understand why because the Bengals played excellent since they won 24-10.

Overreaction the Bengals are going to the Super Bowl.

I was also very entertained watching the Broncos make the Jets a jabroni because they shut them out in Denver.

The Jets are the reliable embarrassment that continues to entertain NFL fans by being a embarrassment on NFL fields.
They are the gift that keeps on giving most NFL seasons.

Last edited:
2021 can be a excellent year for me because I expect I’ll modify all pages to 100 original content for the Blogging with Rory system before 2021 is over.
I can begin making money online after all pages I have to modify have been modified to 100 percent original content.

I want to achieve finical independence, make vast money including monthly, and I have that opportunity with the Blogging with Rory system.
Also I can make more money with the blogging with Rory system to make money online than my Texas Roadhouse job.

2021 can be a excellent year for me because I expect I’ll modify all pages to 100 original content for the Blogging with Rory system before 2021 is over.
I can begin making money online after all pages I have to modify have been modified to 100 percent original content.

I want to achieve finical independence, make vast money including monthly, and I have that opportunity with the Blogging with Rory system.
Also I can make more money with the blogging with Rory system to make money online than my Texas Roadhouse job.

Dude
Hook me up with a cactus blossom next time I go to Texas Roadhouse.

I’ve have had a high amount of success for natural hair regrowth with the Irestore essential laser helmet, and the Irestore scalp anti hairloss serum.
I expect my hair will get fully regrown with continued use of those 2 IRestore items.

Lyndsey that cuts my hair at SportsClips has noticed the cowlick, the swirl, new hairs in the back, in the center front, also new hairs getting longer.
My U in the front is starting to become visible.

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
I am going to drive to Chicago after I begin making a high amount of money online.

I’ll go to the Adidas store in the WaterTower Place, and most likely I’ll buy Adidas items.

I’ll eat Chicago deep dish pizza at Pizzeria UNO, also desert because I’ll have the money to afford deep dish pizza, Coca Cola, and dessert in Pizzeria UNO.
If the gorgeous server Mona still works at Pizzeria UNO then I can tell her that I’m making a high amount of money with the Blogging with Rory System, and I’ll show her my dream car a LaFerrari that I’ll buy after obtaining the money with my blogging with Rory making money online job.

I’ll also tell her that I’ve ate at multiple Chicago deep dish pizza restaurants including Giordano’s, and she is the most amazing looking female server I’ve seen working at a Chicago deep dish pizza restaurant, and she is a 10.
Mainly to see the reaction I am going to tell my server I live in Omaha, and I drove to Chicago. Also show him or her a red LaFerrari I’m going to buy after I make the needed money with my Blogging with Rory making money online job.

I’ll also look at Lamborghinis inside the Gold Coast Bentley.

I’ll go to a Chicago bar, drink soda, and likely I’ll see a babe or babes.
If the bar has karaoke I’ll be dedicating the song Brandy You’re a Fine Girl to Mona.

I’m wondering where are your wings because you’re a angel from Heaven.
I’ll be saying that line to a babe inside a Chicago bar.

Also I have a Indiana Jones hat that I’ll be wearing inside the Chicago bar.

I was inspired by common flattering line “Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven? , and I decided to create a better line that does use from Heaven except isn’t a question.

That is a very detailed itinerary. When I go on a road trip I usually just like to jump in the river and see where the current takes me, figuratively of course.

The best place I ever went in Chicago was the Cape Cod Room at the Drake Hotel. It's gone now. When I was a kid, I'd watch game shows. Often, when one of the prizes was a trip to Chicago the prize package would include accommodations at the Drake Hotel and there was usually a reference to it being the home of the Cape Cod Room. For some reason, it sounded like a place I needed to go. Marketing, eh? I've had better food at other places in Chicago, but throwing on a jacket and tie to eat dinner at the Cape Cod Room fulfilled a childhood wish. I hope that your trip is equally fulfilling.

Reactions: firestorm
That is a very detailed itinerary. When I go on a road trip I usually just like to jump in the river and see where the current takes me, figuratively of course.

The best place I ever went in Chicago was the Cape Cod Room at the Drake Hotel. It's gone now. When I was a kid, I'd watch game shows. Often, when one of the prizes was a trip to Chicago the prize package would include accommodations at the Drake Hotel and there was usually a reference to it being the home of the Cape Cod Room. For some reason, it sounded like a place I needed to go. Marketing, eh? I've had better food at other places in Chicago, but throwing on a jacket and tie to eat dinner at the Cape Cod Room fulfilled a childhood wish. I hope that your trip is equally fulfilling.

I expect the trip will be because I’ll be saying to multiple Chicagoans that I drove to Chicago from Omaha which I expect they’ll ask why did I need just fly to Chicago, why I enjoy the blogging with Rory job, and see the reactions when I show the red LaFerrari I’ll buy after making the needed money from my making money online blogging job.

Shown is my dream car that is a Red LaFerrari.

A LaFerrari is a top of the Mountain HyperCar that has the fighter jet looks, and a amazing unique look including the curves.

870A9F2D-ECE7-4053-8392-E2A0F40D9EF9.jpeg

I didn’t have to work on the first October Saturday.
I am watching College Football games at DJs Dugout.

I was extremely satisfied watching my Tennessee Volunteers demolish the hapless Missouri Tigers 62-24 on the road.

My Cornhuskers are rocking and rolling vs the NW Wildcats 28-7.
Also possibly the Kentucky Wildcats might defeat the damn Florida Gators in Kentucky.

This is my view of the 2 games.

Also I can watch my Huskies play the Beavers on the PAC 12 Network.
The Huskies can show they are a improved team if they can defeat a winning Beavers on the road tonight.

3BA81F50-922F-4021-BD13-F6809531DAC5.jpeg

Reactions: 508mikey
I see I didn’t get the hat trick tonight because my Huskies in a Saturday Night Thriller were outplayed by the Beavers during the late 4th quarter.

The Beavers got a stop on 4th and 1 at midfield, and the Beavers moved the football to eat up clock.
They made a game winning field goal with time expiring to defeat the Huskies 27-24 in Oregon State.

A very disappointing ending since this was a winnable road game for the Huskies, and because they failed to improve their PAC 12 record to 2-0.

The Beavers fans celebrate a exciting win on the field after the Beavers made the game winning field goal.

3239FE53-722A-4AE4-8467-2D88F618FAF5.jpeg

Last edited:
I see I didn’t get the hat trick tonight because my Huskies in a Saturday Night Thriller were outplayed by the Beavers during the late 4th quarter.

The Beavers got a stop on 4th and 1 at midfield, and the Beavers moved the football to eat up clock.
They made a game winning field goal with time expiring to defeat the Huskies 27-24 in Oregon State.

A very disappointing ending since this was a winnable road game for the Huskies, and because they failed to improve their PAC 12 record to 2-0.

The Beavers fans celebrate a exciting win on the field after the Beavers made the game winning field goal.

View attachment 399177
You still taking the writing classes I believe it was?

You still taking the writing classes I believe it was?

I stopped taking classes at the University of Nebraska Omaha.
I unwisely decided to register late December 2019 which I couldn’t because I saw that when I could get an appointment with my counselor that the date would be after classes started.
A adjustment to the unfamiliar territory for me to not be going to the University of Nebraska Omaha because I’ve been going to that University since the 2010 Winter.

I learned about the blogging with Rory system to make money online job during the 2020 Summer, and I know I’ll be satisfied that I can make a high amount of money, also that I can become finically independent, and I won’t have to remain working at Texas Roadhouse.

I can make a unlimited amount of money so I can afford a LaFerrari, go on multiple vacations including Cruise Ship vacations, Alaska, Las Vegas, Chicago, New Jersey, Italy, etc.
I can see multiple Titans games, multiple Volunteers football games, multiple Washington Huskies football home games, multiple (MLS) Fire home games, etc.
I have a high amount of money so I can buy all the Music CDs I want, clothes, Ferrari posters, etc.
I can choose when I work and what days I work.
I can make money when I’m working out, when I’m on vacation, seeing a movie, etc because persons can buy items online any hours of a day.

My Texas Roadhouse job is a good job including a same team job, and I can talk to diverse coworkers.

The Texas Roadhouse job has limitations because I can’t make money to afford a LaFerrari or a other great Ferrari, I can’t become finically independent, a limit for the amount of money I make since I’ll make the same amount of money if I work 8 hours a day.
I don’t want to remain in a square with limits.

My exciting life
October 3, 2021

I’m was very disappointed watching my Titans lose a winnable game to the Jets 27-24 that I watched at The Good Life.
I’m not surprised because a NFL team usually plays great after getting shutout, and the Jets did play better than the Titans to win a close exciting game including the Jets defense had more than 5 sacks.
Also because the Vrabel Titans lose some winnable games vs teams they should defeat.

I’m very stunned this is the same score that my Huskies lost on the road to a most likely great Beavers team.

That 2021 NFL week 4 Sunday will be very less depressing for me mainly because I was amazed when I saw a busty angel , and I could see she is a Broncos fan because she wore a Broncos t-shirt.
I hugely wish The Ron Mexico was there to see his reaction since he is a Broncos fan.

Before I left to drive to work I did walk toward her table she was sitting at, looked at her eyes and I told her that she is hottest Broncos fan I’ve seen.
She was very flattered which is why she said thank you.
I asked her what is her name and she said Lacey. I told my name is Jason, and I said bye since I had a long drive to work and I didn’t want to be late.
I experienced physical attraction at first sight when I first saw Lacey inside The Good Life restaurant on the 2021 NFL Week 4 Sunday.
She could see my Texas Roadhouse t-shirt so most likely she knew I was leaving for work.

Possibly I’ll see gorgeous Lacey at the original The Good Life other NFL Sundays this year.
I’ll be asking if I can get a picture with her.

She is Shown below in the picture.
She has long wavy hair, she is wearing a gray Denver Broncos v-Neck t-shirt, black leggings, and white shoes.

E33D9C41-8279-4C05-847D-90CC9851CE57.jpeg

My exciting life
October 3, 2021

I’m was very disappointed watching my Titans lose a winnable game to the Jets 27-24 that I watched at The Good Life.
I’m not surprised because a NFL team usually plays great after getting shutout, and the Jets did play better than the Titans to win a close exciting game including the Jets defense had more than 5 sacks.
Also because the Vrabel Titans lose some winnable games vs teams they should defeat.

I’m very stunned this is the same score that my Huskies lost on the road to a most likely great Beavers team.

That 2021 NFL week 4 Sunday will be very less depressing for me mainly because I was amazed when I saw a busty angel , and I could see she is a Broncos fan because she wore a Broncos t-shirt.
I hugely wish The Ron Mexico was there to see his reaction since he is a Broncos fan.

Before I left to drive to work I did walk toward her table she was sitting at, looked at her eyes and I told her that she is hottest Broncos fan I’ve seen.
She was very flattered which is why she said thank you.
I asked her what is her name and she said Lacey. I told my name is Jason, and I said bye since I had a long drive to work and I didn’t want to be late.
I experienced physical attraction at first sight when I first saw Lacey inside The Good Life restaurant on the 2021 NFL Week 4 Sunday.
She could see my Texas Roadhouse t-shirt so most likely she knew I was leaving for work.

Possibly I’ll see gorgeous Lacey at the original The Good Life other NFL Sundays this year.
I’ll be asking if I can get a picture with her.

She is Shown below in the picture.
She has long wavy hair, she is wearing a gray Denver Broncos v-Neck t-shirt, black leggings, and white shoes.

View attachment 399401
Ill let Ron know Im sure he will be happy to hear this @The Ron Mexico Is this young lady a waitress or a patron at this restaurant/bar ?

Reactions: The Ron Mexico

VN Store

Back