Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayo is a staple of a low carb diet. My cholesterol level is that of a marathon runner.
I’ve developed a Greek yogurt based mayo substitute that is a fraction of the calories and extremely close on texture and flavor. Some of my clients and former clients on here have used it.

Random thought. But what would an all decade team from Tennessee look like? 10’ to 20’? Would they best this Uga or Bama team?

QB: Dobbs and Bray
RB: Kamara, Hurd, Evans(?) Kelly
WR: Hunter, Patterson, Da’Rick, Malone, Jennings, Callaway(?)
Oline: Just give me the 2012 Oline+ Trey Smith and Cade Mays
TE: Rivera, Stocker, Wolf(?)

DE: Barnett, Maggitt, Taylor
DT: Malik Jackson, ????
LB: JRM, AJ Johnson, HT, Kirkland(?) Reveiz(?)
CB: Sutton, Moseley, Gaulden, Coleman, Thompson
Safety: TKj, Warrior, Janzen Jackson, Randolph(?)

I’ve developed a Greek yogurt based mayo substitute that is a fraction of the calories and extremely close on texture and flavor. Some of my clients and former clients on here have used it.
I know some of your clients on here and whatever you're giving them is causing significant mental decline.

Today is the type of day where you gain confidence in your coaching staff. Yes, Missouri is bad, but when is the last time we scored that many points and didn’t punt vs an SEC team on the road? Especially with such a depleted roster. I feel like these coaches can scheme to the opposition, and coach up what they got, and that is enough to build on for us.

Today is the type of day where you gain confidence in your coaching staff. Yes, Missouri is bad, but when is the last time we scored that many points and didn’t punt vs an SEC team on the road? Especially with such a depleted roster. I feel like these coaches can scheme to the opposition, and coach up what they got, and that is enough to build on for us.
Good post. They did what they should do vs a bad D. TN had over 400yds on the ground. TN D performed well. Mizzou threw for a little over 300, but half of those yards came late in the 4th.

A few hours late on this and I shouldn’t, but I will. Smyrna, simmer down (a wise one says that sometimes). You’re not a bad poster, but you are at the moment. Weezie is who Weezie is, and to attack him personally will certainly draw me out of the woodwork. And don’t call anyone clowns on here, they are creepy AF.
Lol I’ll really watch myself next time.

Who. Are. You.?

Boston College QB tried to pick up a fumble instead of just landing on it and Clemson is going to hold on and win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back