Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcers in the aTm/MSU game have gone into mourning for the Aggie loss. Trying to find every single second they can.

The last time Missouri allowed at least 60 points at home was October 8th, 1932. The last time Missouri allowed at least 400 rushing yards at home was September 29, 2001. Saturday was the first home game in at least the last 20 years in which Missouri has failed to force a punt, according to Sports Reference.

This was, statistically, one of Missouri’s worst defensive performances at home in program history.

The last time Missouri allowed at least 60 points at home was October 8th, 1932. The last time Missouri allowed at least 400 rushing yards at home was September 29, 2001. Saturday was the first home game in at least the last 20 years in which Missouri has failed to force a punt, according to Sports Reference.

This was, statistically, one of Missouri’s worst defensive performances at home in program history.
I'm pretty sure even I rushed for a few yards in this game..... 😎

1633227936397.gif

Random thought. But what would an all decade team from Tennessee look like? 10’ to 20’? Would they best this Uga or Bama team?

What?!?! Hahaha weezer doesn’t get along with many on here and you are trying to come at me with him? Hahaha Like I said clowns.
A few hours late on this and I shouldn’t, but I will. Smyrna, simmer down (a wise one says that sometimes). You’re not a bad poster, but you are at the moment. Weezie is who Weezie is, and to attack him personally will certainly draw me out of the woodwork. And don’t call anyone clowns on here, they are creepy AF.

Reactions: barrylee
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back