Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s funny is he was talking trash to Banks in practice about how the LBs sucked (Banks told him he wouldn’t even of played last year) and Mitchell proceeds to continue sucking
It’s unfathomable that as thin as we are at LB, we take the leading tackler from a program like Texas and he’s not done a thing

It’s unfathomable that as thin as we are at LB, we take the leading tackler from a program like Texas and he’s not done a thing
giphy.gif

So seeing Cincy quietly climbing... Interesting to see a school not traditionally ever in the mix looking pretty good... Did we ever make a run at their coach this last go around? Is this a case of just pure recruiting, or recruiting the right type of kid for your system? No reason we cannot get there too...
Yeah I believe there were reports of us targeting him after White was hired. Fickell has dominated the AAC and is a phenomenal recruiter. He coaches Old School ball and it’s worked phenomenally well for him. We probably asked and he declined according to some reports. Would’ve been a phenomenal A++ hire

Reactions: volinbama256
Yeah I believe there were reports of us targeting him after White was hired. Fickell has dominated the AAC and is a phenomenal recruiter. He coaches Old School ball and it’s worked phenomenally well for him. We probably asked and he declined according to some reports. Would’ve been a phenomenal A++ hire

Wouldn’t be surprised to see him land usc or lsu of it comes open.

Well, it's UT ... so... we are the place where kids come to be a bust... can't even count how many have busted, gotten hurt, medically retired, didn't amount to jack squat...

I absolutely despise these parody accounts. People have to have something better to do with their time. Have to.
I thought this post was funny however you would think people would have better ways to waste their time other than twitter parody accounts but that's the society we live in.

Reactions: drvenner
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back