Milton named starter

Yeah, that constant negativity is really plowing capital into this program.

200.gif

just hope whoever it is makes a lot of big plays and keeps mistakes to a minimum
holding out hope one of them will figure it out ASAP

Bailey hasn't been given a fair shake to improve....has he practiced with the 1's at all? If you practice with the 3's you will not get better...in fact, you probably get worse. I hope HB sticks around.

No coach in his right mind takes his number three and gives him number one reps, come on, you don't have a quarterback derby during the season.

Hooker doesn't go into Swamp and win. We are a 5-6 win team with him at QB1 at best. If Milton gets right, we can win 8-9 game.
CJH is playing the long game, too. Hooker just has this year. Hopefully light comes on for Milton sooner than later.
Sorry but Milton is NOT the future.

No coach in his right mind takes his number three and gives him number one reps, come on, you don't have a quarterback derby during the season.
No kidding. My point is that HB is probably the most accurate passer of the 3. He doesn't have the wheels the other 2 have and im sure that's why he's riding the pine. I'd love if Milton could hit some deep throws. Otherwise Defenses sell out to stop the run.

Reactions: dduncan4163
They all were given opportunities in the fall equally with the one's
Practice experience doesn't equate with game experience. I hope Milton and Hooker learn how to not over-throw WIDE OPEN receivers by 10 yards...otherwise why even try?

VN Store

Back