Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danggg so our WRs and Michigan WRs all suffer from the same exact problems 🙄

Our WRs have had this problem with all 3 of our QBs. I've watched Milton, Hooker, and Bailey throw perfect passes that they dropped and I've seen all 3 QBs follow that up with either wild over throws or under throws. We have a problem at WR. There's a reason we suddenly started involving the TEs more.

Bold strategy, cotton… not a bad idea honestly. Kind of hang it up for the teams you know will **** you up (UF, UGA, Bama, Ole Miss) so you have a better shot with the few games that are somewhat winnable
So they **** us up LESS if we offer ZERO resistance? Wouldn’t they set records? How does that factor into your grand rebuilding plan? I remember when you were consoling us over the imminent loss of Vitello that you weren’t interested in the football program and had no insight. How’d we luck out with this recent clueless garbage? 😏

Last edited:
Hate to say it but @Catbone is right. If UGA's offense becomes decent to good once everyone is healthy, they very well may beat Bama. We know their defense is likely the best in the country.

Recruiting Forum statute 7 paragraph 2 subsection 8d: Never under any circumstances issue utter or post the statement @Catbone is right.

Please correct this post.
Say the Maxims 100 times

New nugs: All injured players seem fine heading into Florida week except Joe who was off to the side doing bike work….will let everyone know if he practices this week and who it looks like will start.
I thought for sure he would have practiced today.

So maybe he isn't going to play. Interesting.

Danggg so our WRs and Michigan WRs all suffer from the same exact problems 🙄

He say anything about the replays that show WRs running open down the middle of the field and Joe not seeing them? Guess Joe was looking to a spot and those darned WRs ran the wrong routes
Plus, we should always trust the opinion on WR’s of a former DT with no notable coaching experience….it’s science

So they **** us up LESS if we offer ZERO resistance? Wouldn’t they set records? How does that factor into your grand rebuilding plan? I remember when you were consoling us over the imminent loss of Vitello that you weren’t interested in the football program and had no insight. How’d we luck out with this recent clueless garbage? 😏
I believe he's proposing what is known as the "France" strategy. Just give up.

**** that bull ****.

If they don’t then they are delusional. Which is fine, in sports (as a player) you always have to think you have a chance. But I don’t have to think that way.

What? When I played basketball, I went out there thinking I was the badest dude on the court. If you didn't feel that way then you definitely were not going to be. I played till my 40's and I was just as pissed when I lost a game at 41 as I was when I was 21. I guess some people have the competitiveness and some people don't.

Nobody's giving up on Milton. It was anticipated that injuries would be an issue for UT this year-- and they already are. Some guys will be playing dinged up as long as they can go and be rested when they can. We just don't have quality depth, and it's a long season with winnable games ahead. They can plan for two QBs and try to keep Bailey from portaling-- and they expected to do that.
Maybe I’m wrong.. I’m taking this as Milton will be out on Saturday.. maybe I’m wrong

Wow its been 18 yrs since we've won in Gainsville...same for Tuscaloosa :rolleyes:... That's a tough stat to chew

Tougher part is knowing it may take another couple of tries till we have built up a roster capable of winning in either of those places.

Cycling through coaches all the times kills us.

Reactions: marksboy7
We will need to hit atleast 50% of our deep balls to give us a chance.
Have to play the game our lives to have a chance. UF just played neck to neck with the "far and away" best team in the country with the GOAT HC. Bodes just so poorly for us.

But crazier things have happened. I'll be placing bets with Vegas by Friday night and texting my UF buddy how they're about to get embarrassed by Saturday night 😄

Reactions: VOLSONLY
If Joe doesn’t play we lose by 30
I feel the opposite. If JH slows the game down with Hooker and take the air out of the ball it would be easier to keep the game close. With Milton going fast and airing it out. It's either going to be a high scoring shootout or a 40 point UF win

I feel the opposite. If JH slows the game down with Hooker and take the air out of the ball it would be easier to keep the game close. With Milton going fast and airing it out. It's either going to be a high scoring shootout or a 40 point UF win
I disagree solely because our oline is so bad we wont be abke tk rhn the ball effectively tk control the clock. gonna have to take the top off to win

Reactions: OGbabyaviVol
About to create my first NFT. Won't take less than 1 million dollars for it. I know my value.

plinko-price-is-right.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back