Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
That got dark. I respect that tho
I don't judge. Haven't always had that much concern for that kind of thing but when you see a loved one literally suffocating a little more each day, totally dependent on massive amounts of oxygen just to walk to the bathroom, it tends to change your perspective.

Go into Federal Law Enforcement. Well as long as you have a clean background. They don’t care what your degree is in and depending on which Agency you go with you’ll make way more money.
Well. I’ve never been arrested but I don’t think my career in drugs is far enough behind me to pass those hair tests that can date back years lol

86270713.jpg

I don't judge. Haven't always has that much concern for that kind of thing but when you see a loved one literally suffocating a little more each day, totally dependent on massive amounts of oxygen just to walk to the bathroom, it tends to change your perspective.

I relate to that. I’m the same with drinking, hardly ever drink due to the fact that my uncle (who I was closest to) died of cirrhosis of the liver. You’re right it does change your perspective.

I find it funny how I get some **** on here cause I’m open about smoking marijuana, but it’s confuses the hell out of me because at least I’m doing something that won’t kill me or give me lasting side effects. I’ve smoked for 15+ years and haven’t had a single issue with my lungs.

Also, I was kidding as well, I don’t smoke anything nicotine.

He thinks $15/hr is crap money 🤣 Man if he was just 10 years younger. Wage expectations seem to be skyrocketing lately. One of our friends recently took up side work at Sonic...they're paying her $20/hr as a food runner 😶

I used to work at a kiosk in West Town Mall in HS for $5.75/hr. Yeezus...
$40k a year as a food runner is ludicrous!

kinna like the Louisiana unis. Not a big fan of red, tends to be trashy or douchey in a 'we think we're owed respect despite not earning it' way.

I relate to that. I’m the same with drinking, hardly ever drink due to the fact that my uncle (who I was closest to) died of cirrhosis of the liver. You’re right it does change your perspective.

I find it funny how I get some **** on here cause I’m open about smoking marijuana, but it’s confuses the hell out of me because at least I’m doing something that won’t kill me or give me lasting side effects. I’ve smoked for 15+ years and haven’t had a single issue with my lungs.

Just be careful. I don't begrudge anyone from smoking the weed but I do. think any foreign substance in the lungs is not good for your lungs. My dad never smoked anything. He was a body man in his youth and we suspect it was paint and bondo dust that caused it. Idiopathic means they don't really know the cause. They think it could be hereditary. He's participating in a genetic study by 23 and me for IPF patients. These things catch up to you when you get older.

Gotta be careful of that overdose of Marijuanas.

Hey, y'all...hope no one has killed anyone else since last Saturday! I've been on a roller coaster with my hubby. After Labor Day trying unsuccessfully to quit drinking, he used a vacation day for Tuesday then missed Wednesday, too. Wednesday night he prayed for salvation. Went to work Thursday. They fired him Friday because he sent a message instead of calling. He has done it before so they were just tired of the missing. So he had to drink Friday after a struggle. He called someone Monday and had an interview Tuesday and starts Monday. They are working so much OT he won't have time to drink. God has put the ball in his court. I would appreciate prayers for both of us. I am exhausted. I don't even like roller coasters. @nicksjuzunk could you give me the website again please? He may be ready to listen now.

Love you all! Can't even think about football right now though.

Hey, y'all...hope no one has killed anyone else since last Saturday! I've been on a roller coaster with my hubby. After Labor Day trying unsuccessfully to quit drinking, he used a vacation day for Tuesday then missed Wednesday, too. Wednesday night he prayed for salvation. Went to work Thursday. They fired him Friday because he sent a message instead of calling. He has done it before so they were just tired of the missing. So he had to drink Friday after a struggle. He called someone Monday and had an interview Tuesday and starts Monday. They are working so much OT he won't have time to drink. God has put the ball in his court. I would appreciate prayers for both of us. I am exhausted. I don't even like roller coasters. @nicksjuzunk could you give me the website again please? He may be ready to listen now.

Praying for God's deliverance for your Husband and Peace and Comfort for you. God Bless!!

He thinks $15/hr is crap money 🤣 Man if he was just 10 years younger. Wage expectations seem to be skyrocketing lately. One of our friends recently took up side work at Sonic...they're paying her $20/hr as a food runner 😶

I used to work at a kiosk in West Town Mall in HS for $5.75/hr. Yeezus...
Does she have to roller skate?

I’ll tell ya what, I respect the heck out of your loyalty to your husband..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back