Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alontae’s held his own so far and I think he can continue to do so. We don’t play a ton of elite WR1s. I’m worried about Burrell and McCollough tho for sure. Really interested as to why Hadden and Turnage haven’t seen the field yet.
Me too.. especially turnage. He’s supposed to be a really good athlete and has had some great coaching

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Again, that first ball to Hyatt was the best pass from a UT quarterback I think I’ve ever seen. If he can make that a constant…. Boy oh boy….
I could be wrong, but I was thinking it was a tad under thrown, where Hyatt had to come back for it. Like I said, I could be wrong tho

IMO- you won’t be saying that when we get into the SEC schedule. I think Taylor and especially Burrell will get abused by SEC WRs again. I’ve seen Burrell struggle already this year
If Byron Young is who he has been made out to be, hopefully that helps our secondary out tremendously

Reactions: ACvol3
Alontae’s held his own so far and I think he can continue to do so. We don’t play a ton of elite WR1s. I’m worried about Burrell and McCollough tho for sure. Really interested as to why Hadden and Turnage haven’t seen the field yet.
What concerns me about Alontae was that man to man pass he let the receiver catch on him.

Taylor was in great position but opened his hips up to the sideline…. For what reason? Why are you playing to the sideline when there is nowhere for the receiver to go why are your hips not to the open field…. He stops and plays the ball in front on that play instead of playing towards the sideline and that receiver doesn’t make the play…..

It was very bad mechanics for a DB and also bad field awareness.

What concerns me about Alontae was that man to man pass he let the receiver catch on him.

Taylor was in great position but opened his hips up to the sideline…. For what reason? Why are you playing to the sideline when there is nowhere for the receiver to go why are your hips not to the open field…. He stops and plays the ball in front on that play instead of playing towards the sideline and that receiver doesn’t make the play…..

Alontae can be inconsistent sometimes. He had some great plays last year and then plays where he looked lost. I wasn’t very confident in him going into the season but he’s looked good so far

Which play are you talking about?

Harrison Bailey was sacked 11 times in 68 pass attempts last season.
You really going to hold that bull💩 against him? It is a garbage argument and you and everybody with a brain knows f'n why. He was thrown in there with absolute zero coaching or development time.

Why don't you talk about his last game starting?..oh I know why..because jerks like to pretend it didn't happen.

Lol I can’t figure out what DWA was doing stopping and turning around… maybe it was the route.
He didn’t stop and turn around. He was running down the seam with his head turned around over his inside shoulder. JG threw it so far behind him that DWA had to try and crank that Soulja boy in order to catch it

Last edited:
You really going to hold that bull💩 against him? It is a garbage argument and you and everybody with a brain knows f'n why. He was thrown in there with absolute zero coaching or development time.

Why don't you talk about his last game starting?..oh I know why..because jerks like to pretend it didn't happen.
I like what you do with the emoji to say the curse word without saying it

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back