Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to bring this up earlier but felt like it was a waste of breath. There are highly productive players, even in talent rich states, that don't have an immediately translatable skill set. It's not all that unusual. Just think about the same situation from college to NFL. Every year there are productive college players that don't translate to the NFL.
Charlie Spegal ran for 10k yards and 173 TD’s in 3 seasons in HS. He’s now a walk on at IU with only one rushing attempt in his career.

It's the same on the fan Facebook pages also.
Had no idea, this is the only SM I partake in. I really don’t care who the qb is, just want to see someone connect with these wide open receivers. Milton has the tools but no touch. Hooker can run like a gazelle and Bailey, let him see the field. Let’s see what he can do

Reactions: nesbuddha66
I agree….. I feel like we should start a new trend and start all the guys that struggle in practice.
Lol. Play the best players from practice until they show they can’t compete on game day. Then move down the pecking order. If someone isn’t getting the job done, you move on to the next person until someone earns it on game day.

This is college athletics. You lose a team by playing practice warriors who suck on game day. Teammates pick up quickly who plays best and who doesn’t. I would have hated JG and him continuing to play without giving others real chances. I would have turned on Pruitt quick too.

Does Urban Meyer jump back into college ball? Especially with the reports of his NFL career starting off rocky.

Lol. Play the best players from practice until they show they can’t compete on game day. Then move down the pecking order. If someone isn’t getting the job done, you move on to the next person until someone earns it on game day.

This is college athletics. You lose a team by playing practice warriors who suck on game day. Teammates pick up quickly who plays best and who doesn’t. I would have hated JG and him continuing to play without giving others real chances. I would have turned on Pruitt quick too.
I think he will decide to make a change when he feels the time is right…. He is in no danger of losing the team right now…. The players believe in Milton but they seem to like all the QBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back