Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been patient for 15 years which is why you are seeing less butts in seats. We're losing patience and hope more and more ever Saturday. And that's not Heupels fault but it's just reality

I get it that it's year 1 and what not....and it's only been 2 games...and there is some hope for optimism on how we lost....

...however you are what your record says. We lost to Pitt. We keep losing to these teams and people are over it. What this fanbase desperately needs is some sign of hope with a big upset. If we were to beat Florida in a couple weeks I could see interest come back big time. But if history is any indication, that simply won't happen and fans know it.

We've been patient for 15 years which is why you are seeing less butts in seats. We're losing patience as well as hope more and more ever Saturday. And that's not Heupels fault but it's just reality
I mean, the clock has to start over with a new head coach… we have a new coaching staff AND AD.. give em time

@Big Gucci Sosa wasn't the video we wanted, but someone in the FF listed all the over throws lol
That 5th overthrow is one of the worst ones I have ever seen. There is a Pitt player on the bench laughing his ass off after that throw. I have no doubt in my mind that Hooker would have made that throw.

Whew boy…. Just watched those and most of those were bad. REAL BAD.

A normal mind would say to itself, self, next deep ball lets take a little off. If I'm playing cornhole and my first three bags sail over the hole, that #4 bag, I'm reeling it in a little. I mean, same concept, right?

A normal mind would say to itself, self, next deep ball lets take a little off. If I'm playing cornhole and my first three bags sail over the hole, that #4 bag, I'm reeling it in a little. I mean, same concept, right?
You would think. However, I think it is so much in his head that it won't work. Who knows what is going through his head on those throws, but I bet its not good.

Reactions: OrangenSC
The worst part is our offense is scheming plays that are getting guys wide open and we are missing every single one. We are a QB away from having a pretty good season. Hope they figure it out.

This. Pretty easy to see we had multiple opportunities to blow it wide open...in the first quarter alone. Not worried about the coaching at all...

A QB away..

The worst one is the free play. He knew he had a free play and he still threw it 5 yards out of bounds. Just put it up for grabs!

Agree. He’s not shown he has that ability physically or mentally in games here or at Michigan tho. 4th year guy. It’s stuff like that which invites the JG comparisons unfortunately.

We go up 17-0 even 24-0 and it’s game. The crowd stays in it. We could have boat raced them. Defense and special teams gave us a spark to begin the game.
That’s why this loss hurts. We all know a statement win was within grasp, and after everything you can think of went wrong, we were still within grasp of scraping bye with a win. Those losses suck and we have had to endure so many.

That’s why this loss hurts. We all know a statement win was within grasp, and after everything you can think of went wrong, we were still within grasp of scraping bye with a win. Those losses suck and we have had to endure so many.

Yep, the goodwill bank account is overdrawn. No deposits will be made by the fan base until we see better play at the one position that can win games against teams at that level. Which is what Pickett did and ours didn’t.

Reactions: VolNash17

True. These are the toughest ones to swallow. Lots of if’s and but’s in this one. I still think this team has the look of an overachiever with steady QB play....and will get that statement win before long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back