Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Pass. Jones or Fournette not both.

The reason why I did both is because LF is good enough to squeeze 30 yards all it will take is one break away…the reason why I done RJ is because he gets the bulk of the carries and I think he would manage to squeeze 50..I know TB is pass heavy and Dallas will have to respect that allowing both backs to get chunks..I’m more worried about zeke scoring honestly..Dallas will be pass heavy tonight

Reactions: bignewt
I'm feeling lazy and don't feel like reading back through the thread to catch up. Anything major happen today?

Well, if you haven't been on then I can guess there was a dip in the volume of posts about Milton....
lol. Maybe, maybe not. I wasn't advocating for Milton so much as supporting Heupel's choice.

Damn, the Ravens lost J.K. Dobbins and Gus Edwards to season ending injuries.

Justice Hill as well to an Achilles. What are you doing at practice to lose 3 running backs to those injuries?

Someone needs to let the training staff know to pick up all those helmets laying around......

Reactions: Volnukem
The reason why I did both is because LF is good enough to squeeze 30 yards all it will take is one break away…the reason why I done RJ is because he gets the bulk of the carries and I think he would manage to squeeze 50..I know TB is pass heavy and Dallas will have to respect that allowing both backs to get chunks..I’m more worried about zeke scoring honestly..Dallas will be pass heavy tonight
I like the Zeke receiving prop a lot and lamb over yards.

Reactions: UTSuave’
I remember when almost every car you passed had a window flag on game day. A lot of people just left them on the car all week.

I was about to order a new one and saw the ones below. Window flag or hood flag?

View attachment 393334
I had two of the window flags and I remember driving down I81 towards Knoxville and my buddy rolled down the window and I lost my flag

Yes it is. Small is good, Evans is special as you you state. Know the difference. DC's will prepare and call games differently for which one is getting the carries.
thing is they have nothing to Judge Wright on…. Wright is gunna break a big one I guarantee that. Pitt doesn’t have anyone fast enough in the middle of the field to catch him

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back