Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when almost every car you passed had a window flag on game day. A lot of people just left them on the car all week.

I was about to order a new one and saw the ones below. Window flag or hood flag?

View attachment 393334

Love the hood. My only concern would be damaging the paint.

I asked before and I don't think you answered, but are you in the terrace or west club? Your pictures from last game looked like they came from there. If you'd prefer not to say, that's cool too.

Love the hood. My only concern would be damaging the paint.

I asked before and I don't think you answered, but are you in the terrace or west club? Your pictures from last game looked like they came from there. If you'd prefer not to say, that's cool too.
Those were just good pictures I thought everyone here would like. . . my tickets are in section U.

Last edited:
With Joe playing the way he did I would say he is
Nope...QB is still the most important position on this team, besides he isn't even that much..if any..better than Small, now if Small goes out...we are royally screeeeewed..

The only reason Bowling Green was playing so deep and giving up all that room to run for Evans and Small was the threat of Joes arm...

Nope...QB is still the most important position on this tea., besides he isn't even that much, if any better than Small, now if Small goes out...we are royally screeeeewed..

The only reason Bowling Green was playing so deep and giving up all that room to run for Evans and Small was the threat of Joes arm...

Don't bother, he doesn't reply to people that are right.

I remember when almost every car you passed had a window flag on game day. A lot of people just left them on the car all week.

I was about to order a new one and saw the ones below. Window flag or hood flag?

View attachment 393334
I like the window flags because they fly high and you can clearly see them...but why not both? 🤷‍♂️

I had Dobbins as RB2 then he went down with ACL. I picked up Edwards and now he goes down with ACL. Just picked up Trey Sermon…he doesn’t know it yet but ACL tear incoming.

same thing happened to me. I actually drafted dobbins and edwards late. When dobbins went down it sucked, but I still had edwards for exactly that reason. good thing I drafted RB heavy

Reactions: SpringBokVol
Who said he doesn’t have symptoms? There are varying degrees of symptoms. People play sick all the time
He could also be requesting or getting his own testing. I know some NFL guys have wanted required testing for all (for their teammates' and their own sake) and are unhappy with vaxxed guys not getting tested more regularly than they were (not sure if NFL has since changed this - was a couple weeks ago). I could see some asking to be tested on their own.

What in the heck is wrong with some people?
Posted in Harrison Bailey's NIL thread in the ff:

View attachment 393282
Lol that's messed up, but he really could hit a homerun NiL deal if he becomes a household name. He's either vegetarian or vegan, that's a niche not a bunch of college players will fill (granted, a fair number of NFLers are - but he'd be pretty unique out of the college ranks I bet).

He could also be requesting or getting his own testing. I know some NFL guys have wanted required testing for all (for their teammates' and their own sake) and are unhappy with vaxxed guys not getting tested more regularly than they were (not sure if NFL has since changed this - was a couple weeks ago). I could see some asking to be tested on their own.
I get tested twice a week….. I will give him both mine if he wants them.

Reactions: Devo182
All this 💩 is so freakin stupid. At some point life has to move on.

View attachment 393334

Hood flag makes you look like an ambassador…go for it.
Be the UN delegate for the VolNation. 🤠

Agree. I feel the same way about Evans. Yes he looked very good last week but he’s all of a sudden our best player and irreplaceable after one game which was vs BG? I don’t think so. Smalls and Wright will both rush for over 100 yards. We’re not winning or losing based on the availability of those 3 guys.

Disagree. Evans is really special. Big loss.

All this fantasy football discussion reminded me of a setup 8 of us did once. I am sure Newt will hate it as well. We were all in the various stages of young families and just could not devote the time to study up on all of the players or even agree when to have a draft. So, we each drew a NFL division out of the hat. AFC East, NFC West, etc. You then had those 4 teams to fill your lineup each week. Worked out pretty well. Couple of guys even traded their selections. Helped out when injuries came along. We did that for like 3 years before we gave it up. @me
That's cute.

Reactions: DarthVol1
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back