Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure Doty will be back. Don't think it'll be a blowout
USC won't be Vandy. They are like 23rd or 24th in the talent composite. But we should win for sure. If they have Doty, I could see a 6-8 pt spread (70/30 type of game).

Last edited:
Epic rushers. Never was wowed by Houston. Decent back but no number gymnastics put him on a higher plane…but that’s MY list. You couldn’t have been around for Barry Sanders at Oklahoma State either…he rate?
Can you imagine the numbers Webb would have put up behind the lines Houston ran behind..these kids just don't know. I am so thankful I got to witness him play. I think he would have won the Heisman that year if not for Pacific...freakin PACIFIC..😥

Guys…..my mom, dad, and sister are coming to the game tomm…my dad absolutely hates coming(would much rather watch it on tv)….. our game day tradition is to park in the old city…. have fun and slowly make her way to the game…. Since they are coming…. We are going to the vol walk and want to park as close as possible so my mom doesn’t have to walk real far…. Does anyone know the best lot to park in closest to campus…. We don’t mind paying alot to park to be closer. Thank you.
Granted it’s been a few years but the last 2 times I went I liked parking in the lot next to Walmart just west of campus. Pretty easy in & out from there, maybe 10 minute walk to stadium. But haven’t been in a few years, could be better options

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Granted it’s been a few years but the last 2 times I went I liked parking in the lot next to Walmart just west of campus. Pretty easy in & out from there, maybe 10 minute walk to stadium. But haven’t been in a few years, could be better options
You have the fastest walk in the history of mankind.

They’re were obviously not feeling any confidence in that Georgia State game.
The VQ staff basically said the coaches admitted they didn't take that game seriously at all and were treating it like a scrimmage. Morons.

ETA: We should've been a 10-win top 20 team in 2019. Also, we should have won the East back-to-back in 2015-16 and made back-to-back NY6 bowls (maybe including a playoff one year). Woulda, coulda, shoulda. I've made myself angry. Please break the curse, Heupel.

Thank you

The VQ staff basically said the coaches admitted they didn't take that game seriously at all and were treating it like a scrimmage. Morons.

ETA: We should've been a 10-win top 20 team in 2019. Also, we should have won the East back-to-back in 2015-16 and made back-to-back NY6 bowls (maybe including a playoff one year). Woulda, coulda, shoulda. I've made myself angry. Please break the curse, Heupel.
And while they were treating it like a scrimmage, the players looked lost and unsure of what they were supposed to be doing when. Then there was that first pass by JG.

And while they were treating it like a scrimmage, the players looked lost and unsure of what they were supposed to be doing when. Then there was that first pass by JG.

Missing Bituli and Bryce Thompson didn’t help, while also treating it like a scrimmage. They were certainly rotating like they thought they could win with whoever played.

What do you do with bear oil?
519lWTRA9UL._SS500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back