Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. I've used it in the mud in my field and the front tires do not pull in 2wd. I pinky swear. If I switch to awd they'll pull. If I drive in 4wd on the pavement, they bind up. If I drive in awd they don't.

I have a screen in my truck that shows how much power is being applied to each wheel. In 2wd its zero.

@InVOLuntary You just described what a basic differential does… that has nothing to AWD or 4WD. All vehicles have this feature… the ability to compensate for the different radius while turning.
Not in 4wd. My truck binds up in 4wd on pavement. It does not low for different wheel.speeds in 4wd.

He should not have lied. Hamilton should have given him more information. Hamilton deserves at least as much blame. I'm very glad we have Coach Barnes. Would not trade him for Bruce at all, but Bruce did not get treated fairly.
Bruce didn't get treated fairly??? Was he instructed to lie, or was that a choice he made? No one forced him to commit a major violation over a minor one.

Not really. A 4wd can engage the front and/or rear axle. Awd is typically a front wheel drive that will engage the rear wheel if needed. A ridgeline is typically a front wheel drive vehicle that will engage the rear axle if slipping occurs.

The Ridgeline has modes with AWD. You can set it on auto and it will detect on its own if you are in normal, mud, snow or sand conditions. You can also manually set. You can also use the paddles for manual transmission in rough conditions as well as when pulling something or have a heavy payload.

For all the junk said on here it is the best mid-size truck on the market. Rides like a crossover with the great truck features.

Reactions: Beagle Bill
The Ridgeline has modes with AWD. You can set it on auto and it will detect on its own if you are in normal, mud, snow or sand conditions. You can also manually set. You can also use the paddles for manual transmission in rough conditions as well as when pulling something or have a heavy payload.

For all the junk said on here it is the best mid-size truck on the market. Rides like a crossover with the great truck features.
sorry man too worried may look nerdy in it.

-BGS prolly

....by your logic the NCAA has perfect judgment...if UT had fought the NCAA for him, he wouldn't have gotten a show cause, as is evidenced by Haith, Wade, Miller, UNC, etc...
Nope. In no way do I think the NCAA is perfect. But it's pretty damn clear in the rule book that lying to the NCAA is a major violation. It's also pretty damn clear that Bruce lied to them in an attempt to cover for a minor violation. Unlike some, I'm not going to make excuses for him. He knowingly put himself and our program at risk through his own poor choices. Not going to defend that. I'm a UT fan. I'll always pick UT over Bruce Pearl.

Bruce didn't get treated fairly??? Was he instructed to lie, or was that a choice he made? No one forced him to commit a major violation over a minor one.
You're completely ignoring the context of almost every single other ncaa investigation ever. You're acting like everyone who gets a major gets a 3 year show cause. The point you are making is that he committed a major. No one is arguing against that fact, but you just keep making that point. The point everyone is making (and the point you keep failing to address) is that he got one of the worst punishments in ncaa history despite other major violators receiving next to no punishment.

Nope. In no way do I think the NCAA is perfect. But it's pretty damn clear in the rule book that lying to the NCAA is a major violation. It's also pretty damn clear that Bruce lied to them in an attempt to cover for a minor violation. Unlike some, I'm not going to make excuses for him. He knowingly put himself and our program at risk through his own poor choices. Not going to defend that. I'm a UT fan. I'll always pick UT over Bruce Pearl.
No one is arguing with you on that point, I don't know why you just keep repeating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back