Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, took a break from studying. Watched a movie called “Nobody “ Not gonna win any awards, but absolutely awesome. Definitely an old guy action movie. Had me laughing throughout.
So any of you older guys want a fun to watch movie…then watch “Nobody”

Oh and definitely 15-0 🤠

Late response but idc…Bob Odenkirk is ****ing phenomenal. Love that guy

I want a 4wd so I don’t own one but this is true. I work at a dealership and I don’t have anyone telling me they wish they had bought something else.
AWD is, all wheel all the time. Usually has a symmetrical or traction control associated. 4WD has to be be engaged. Is my understanding.

Upon researching, yeah I have no ****ing clue.

Reactions: Glitch
AWD is, all wheel all the time. Usually has a symmetrical or traction control associated. 4WD has to be be engaged. Is my understanding.

Upon researching, yeah I have no ****ing clue.
You're sort of correct. AWD allows the front tires to turn at different speeds. That way when cornering tje tires can turn at their appropriate, different speeds. The inside tire will turn rotate slower than the outside tire.. Most of the time it is engaged all.the time.

4WD engages both front tires and they turn at the same rate so they will bind up on turns unless they can slip in loose terrain.

My truck has 2WD, AWD, and 4WD modes.

Bruce Pearl screwed himself by committing a major violation in an attempt to cover up a minor violation. People need to get that straight and stop trying to blame the university just because they liked Bruce.
He should not have lied. Hamilton should have given him more information. Hamilton deserves at least as much blame. I'm very glad we have Coach Barnes. Would not trade him for Bruce at all, but Bruce did not get treated fairly.

He should not have lied. Hamilton should have given him more information. Hamilton deserves at least as much blame. I'm very glad we have Coach Barnes. Would not trade him for Bruce at all, but Bruce did not get treated fairly.
Yep we got very lucky Barnes came open when he did.

You're sort of correct. AWD allows the front tires to turn at different speeds. That way when cornering tje tires can turn at their appropriate, different speeds. The inside tire will turn rotate slower than the outside tire.. Most of the time it is engaged all.the time.

4WD engages both front tires and they turn at the same rate so they will bind up on turns unless they can slip in loose terrain.

Think your confusing the differential and AWD.

Reactions: BennesseeVols
Hope he has a long antenna.
the-office-michael-scott.gif

Not really. A 4wd can engage the front and/or rear axle. Awd is typically a front wheel drive that will engage the rear wheel if needed. A ridgeline is typically a front wheel drive vehicle that will engage the rear axle if slipping occurs.

Reactions: BennesseeVols
Not really. A 4wd can engage the front and/or rear axle. Awd is typically a front wheel drive that will engage the rear wheel if needed. A ridgeline is typically a front wheel drive vehicle.
I own a ford edge. It's awd. Typically you don't engage awd. My daughter owns a new Ford bronco sport. It's awd. There's no engaging it. The difference in awd and 4wd is the limited slip on the front dif.

Reactions: VolNash17
I own a ford edge. It's awd. Typically you don't engage awd. My daughter owns a new Ford bronco sport. It's awd. There's no engaging it. The difference in awd and 4wd is the limited slip on the front dif.
You never engage awd. The vehicle does it on its own when it senses loss of traction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back