'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

90% sure if BGS was posting things like “Vol” in this thread everyone would give him a like and eat his words up. But since he’s being negative everyone is attacking.

I can, and I know a few others, who would vouch for BGS as having formed some “connections” and not just talking out his arse.

And I say all that with the uninformed opinion that he comes here. Or at least I’d put it 60/40 at this point.

90% sure if BGS was posting things like “Vol” in this thread everyone would give him a like and eat his words up. But since he’s being negative everyone is attacking.

I can, and I know a few others, who would vouch for BGS as having formed some “connections” and not just talking out his arse.

And I say all that with the uninformed opinion that he comes here. Or at least I’d put it 60/40 at this point.
Again, he’s not getting attacked for being negative, he’s getting attacked for being a pompous ass. He may have connections, and as far as I’m concerned anyone is fine to have an opinion no matter the take. The problem here is things have on the surface moved our direction and he has continued to say he won’t be a Vol, then backtracked and said he never that.

My problem with his little schtick is that he’s a complete arrogant arse to other people on here in. That’s why I’ll continue to call his BS out until he can show others the respect you’re implying he’s not receiving.

cool. I try not to get involved in this stuff. 1- just dont gas 2- why?

he's a grown up, responsible for his actions.

if he wants to espouse misery to everyone, so be it. It does get old though, same **** over and over (yes im fully aware of the ignore button).

I’ve had friends from multiple fanbases who’ve been to games there say it’s one of the best atmospheres they’ve been around.
Looks better than ours from various videos I’ve seen on social media. Their fans are engaged and yell. I know we haven’t been winning, but we don’t really have well organized chants and the band has kind of fallen off in my opinion. Yes I was there in person for 2015 Oklahoma.

I think him moving to Knoxville was a bit overrated by the analysts but then way underrated by others.

Like, why did he move here? How did his family afford it and why would they uproot their entire family? Did they not have careers? Who does that?

I’ve had friends from multiple fanbases who’ve been to games there say it’s one of the best atmospheres they’ve been around.
IT was nice but did not feel like a typical SEC experience. Maybe that was because they had such a limited visitor section for it to feel that way. And I was in the upper deck which was closer to Houston than College Station.

Reactions: UTMVol76
Yeah... what could possibly be the upside of signing a top 5 prospect, who goes to high school just down the road from your campus?

Might should have read the entire post. It was explicitly stated I believe he will transfer from the school he initially signs with.

So yeah, what could possibly be the upside of signing a top 5 prospect, who goes to high school just down the road from your campus and who transfers out after a year or two?

I think him moving to Knoxville was a bit overrated by the analysts but then way underrated by others.

Like, why did he move here? How did his family afford it and why would they uproot their entire family? Did they not have careers? Who does that?

Personally I'm not a fan of the move.
He's going to get that 2nd hand feeling of being a part of the Vol community without actually having to sign.
So signing with UT won't be a fresh feeling for him...possibly!
I hope I'm very wrong, and that he's just doing as much as he can to check out Tennessee before he commits.

They may have ability to work from home. No telling but I agree I think some overrate and some underrate but either way it is a positive because it makes it a lot easier for him to visit campus. Raise his profile locally and build connections that if he does stick around it makes his NIL potential even bigger. To me though what makes this move even more intriguing is the family pitch. He has two brother that appear on their way to being top recruits as well. Makes it a lot easier to build the entire family relationship being close to campus

Reactions: T2P_Priceless
Might should have read the entire post. It was explicitly stated I believe he will transfer from the school he initially signs with.

So yeah, what could possibly be the upside of signing a top 5 prospect, who goes to high school just down the road from your campus and who transfers out after a year or two?
The publicity of landing a top 5 recruit. Other top players like to play with top players.

VN Store

Back