'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

He’s going to get a 7 figure “NIL” deal where he chooses to go. Just hope ours is the stronger offer.

See I actually think we are the only school where he could get a 7 figure NIL deal, that's why we have a great chance to land him. There hasn't been any other true freshman getting 6 or 7 figure NIL deals especially non QBs across the country. Jack Sawyer at tOSU in the 21 class was a top 5 DLine and he only received a new truck.

See I actually think we are the only school where he could get a 7 figure NIL deal, that's why we have a great chance to land him. There hasn't been any other true freshman getting 6 or 7 figure NIL deals especially non QBs across the country. Jack Sawyer at tOSU in the 21 class was a top 5 DLine and he only received a new truck.

I think NIL shifts more towards 3 year deals that looks more like legal bagmen than true marketing deals. I think a lot of deals that have been made public so far are companies doing actual marketing deals.

We may not even see reports of a lot of deals that are made. For example, legally a company could pay a kid 100k per year with a 3 year deal, rights to renew each year to ensure he stays at the program. and the only thing he has to do is make 4 appearances at corporate functions. Very private deal that the public never sees, but all very legal now and easy to do. Legal Bagmen.

VN Store

Back