Olympic Team announced

lol you are showing ur age they are just dancing to an explicit song(spoiler: they are adults )after winning a gold medal they arent running around naked

It would be less disgusting if they were running around naked. It's the lyrics of the "music" that are loathsome and disgusting. They say twitter is a sewer. This is a good illustration.

Reactions: Darth_Vol
Thats the problem with Arike, she seems to think she has to score 30 points to win the game. If you watched her play with Dallas she can go 15-25, but the next game she could go 3-25. Chemistry is a big part of USA basketball, no matter who the players are. She hasn't proved that she can play team ball at this time. BUT, I think she would fit in great on the 3x3 team, as long range shooting and fast play would fit her perfectly.
Yes and she shoots so quick usually just to get her shot in before her teammates ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ okay boomer

Look, I'm no prude. I can cuss like a sailor when I get motivated. And I have no problem with a little dirty dancing. But here I was minding my own business when I saw the post. I thought, "OK, cool. I'll get to see a celebration of a gold medal victory." I click and I see some ladies getting a little wild. Ok. Then I see them dancing a little vulgar. OK, no real offense yet. Then I realize what the lyrics to that smarmy music are saying. THAT was offensive. No excuse for an olympic team to broadcast that to the nation. Despicable. The coarsening of the culture continues unabated with no one applying any brakes at all.

Reactions: Darth_Vol
Yeah, I could swear that I heard a few words that have gotten some folks banned from civilization in recent days. Culture rules change so fast....

Look, I'm no prude. I can cuss like a sailor when I get motivated. And I have no problem with a little dirty dancing. But here I was minding my own business when I saw the post. I thought, "OK, cool. I'll get to see a celebration of a gold medal victory." I click and I see some ladies getting a little wild. Ok. Then I see them dancing a little vulgar. OK, no real offense yet. Then I realize what the lyrics to that smarmy music are saying. THAT was offensive. No excuse for an olympic team to broadcast that to the nation. Despicable. The coarsening of the culture continues unabated with no one applying any brakes at all.

you clearly have never heard of social media

im sorry I didnt know A'ja Wilson made that song?

huh-ew.gif

Reactions: youcancallmeAl
anyways I think I might be the youngest person on this board and thats saying alot because I didnt even bat an eye when I saw/heard the "scandalous video" maybe because im a big social media user (Instagram,TikTok,Twitter you name it ) and its such a COMMON thing.

Reactions: wcbbfantalk
If you're okay with Diana Taurasi being the face of your sport, you're probably okay with this music. You just think these songs are rough, you should have heard her on the court in Knoxville. On second thought, no, you shouldn't have.

VN Store

Back