Vaccine or not?

Sorry to hear about your mom and stepdad, but didn't you say that your stepdad was a plastic surgeon and had no intentions of taking the vaccine? If a medical doctor decides not to take the vaccine, what the hell do you expect everyday plumbers and electricians to do? Everyone makes a decision and everyone has to live with it.
I sense schadenfreude from some of these people instead of just respecting people's decision.

Some chose to take a chance on getting the vax and surviving COVID (since the vax is not 100% effective). Some chose to minimize their risks and only take a chance on surviving COVID by itself.

The vax isn't 100%...

There are two scenarios:
1. Take a chance on surviving COVID
2. Take a chance on surviving COVID AND the vaccine

I would rather take my chances with only one unknown instead of multiple variables.

Your chances of getting C19 sans the vaccine is far, far greater than your chances of "not surviving" the vax. Idiotic thinking on your part

Reactions: overseasorange2
Your chances of getting C19 sans the vaccine is far, far greater than your chances of "not surviving" the vax. Idiotic thinking on your part
No silly, if you get the vax, you have to assume the risks associated with the vaccine AND assume the risks associated with catching COVID since the vaccine is not 100% effective.

More of the typical condescension, arrogance, and self righteousness of the bully. You and other elitists (and decent people, too) have done all you can to tell anyone and everyone the vaccine is worthwhile, (even though in your case you have no expertise in medicine and vaccines, instead you thrive as a slip and fall parasite), and if some still don't believe you, then that's that, right? Perhaps if it wasn't for your smug arrogance, more people would believe you and your elitist creep brethren about the vaccines.

The Trump culture of resentment.

Costing more lives.

Terrific.

What is that I resent, exactly, Oh Verbal Thug?

The thing about resentment is that when it is pointed out to Trump cult members that their resentment-driven thinking is really, really, REALLY hurting themselves as much as anyone else, they drive their heads into the sand and resent it even more.

Honestly, aren't you fatigued trying to come up with justifications not to get vaccinated? And when I say "you," I mean the Trump adherents generally.

No silly, if you get the vax, you have to assume the risks associated with the vaccine AND assume the risks associated with catching COVID since the vaccine is not 100% effective.

Those risks are not equal.

"If I lock my door I have to assume the risk that someone might still break in AND the risk that I might forget my key and get locked out"

Does that make any sense to you?

The thing about resentment is that when it is pointed out to Trump cult members that their resentment-driven thinking is really, really, REALLY hurting themselves as much as anyone else, they drive their heads into the sand and resent it even more.

Honestly, aren't you fatigued trying to come up with justifications not to get vaccinated? And when I say "you," I mean the Trump adherents generally.

You didn't answer my question, bully boy. Try again.

And for the record, I personally have no problem with getting vaccinated, although I haven't for medical reasons PER CONSULTATIONS with my DOCTORS. I just have a problem with control freaks and busybody elitist creeps like you who can't seem to mind their own business.

Strange coincidence? According to Forbes, both Bama and Mississippi have the lowest rate of vaccinated people. They also have the highest illiteracy rate in the country. Just an observation.....

Reactions: Hunerwadel
i was just asking. I don't know how effective those mandates were in those cities. Do you know?

Well, did you hear much about the flu this year? The stats are way down. That tells us a lot.

Here in PHX, when they lifted the shutdown, our numbers spiked immensely. There was merit to the shutdowns, I just can't support them because of reasons unrelated to the effectiveness.

Reactions: AM64
Well, did you hear much about the flu this year? The stats are way down. That tells us a lot.

Here in PHX, when they lifted the shutdown, our numbers spiked immensely. There was merit to the shutdowns, I just can't support them because of reasons unrelated to the effectiveness.

I don't understand your reasoning:

Flu was down this year because Covid took over, and people were shut down for much of the time or partially so. And one reason you didn't hear about the flu is that it's likely many flu deaths were called covid deaths. Lack of flu data doesn't tell us anything during a covid pandemic.

Of course covid spiked after the lockdowns, because the lockdowns did nothing to eradicate the virus. That's the point. Unless we had been shut down for two or more years, the virus was always going to spike after startup.

Reactions: whodeycin85
Strange coincidence? According to Forbes, both Bama and Mississippi have the lowest rate of vaccinated people. They also have the highest illiteracy rate in the country. Just an observation.....

Yea strange observation and take on things. 27% of population in AL are back and near 38% in MS

HALF of blacks nationwide have not gotten it or do not plan to. They exempt because the BLM narrative? Drag their assees to get it, then we can all talk.
There is little distribution to the reluctance whether be flavor or ideology.
1627336425176.png

I'm against the shutdowns, but to say they were ineffective is pretty laughable. The standard of "ending" a pandemic is too high.
So you think that lockdowns are effective in preventing the spread of the virus? What happens if they just slow the spread and when the lockdowns end the virus spreads again like wildfire like we're seeing now? One way or the other we are going to have to end this virus and locking things down and wearing masks isn't going to do it.

Reactions: whodeycin85

VN Store

Back