To Protect and to Serve II

Lmao this guy is wrong as usual. I don’t know why you trust what this lunatic says. Again read up on his history and why he hates police. But fear is manifested in different ways with different people. Training overcomes fear a lot on incidents for both police and military
I don't know anything about his past, but what does that have to do with what he said in the video?

you really are an emotionally driven person aren't you? Not only are you jumping to all kinds of conclusions, you are incorrect from a legal standpoint
No, I am not an emotionally driven person. I don’t give a damn what the law says, what the DA says, or what you say about it. It was murder plain and simple. The fact that you continue to make excuses for that behavior says a lot about you.

Reactions: Chris4Vols22
No, I am not an emotionally driven person. I don’t give a damn what the law says, what the DA says, or what you say about it. It was murder plain and simple. The fact that you continue to make excuses for that behavior says a lot about you.
Aren't you the one making excuses for a woman with a criminal history violently trying to kill a police officer?

Aren't you the one making excuses for a woman with a criminal history violently trying to kill a police officer?
Violently trying to kill a police office-😂😂😂😂
You make me laugh. He jumped out to shot her.
As I said before, if this was my daughter that a cop executed, we would have one less cop in the world. Now go play with your gun and your old badge so you can feel important again.

Violently trying to kill a police office-😂😂😂😂
You make me laugh. He jumped out to shot her.
As I said before, if this was my daughter that a cop executed, we would have one less cop in the world. Now go play with your gun and your old badge so you can feel important again.
Hopefully your daughter wouldn’t be a violent criminal

Since when does prior criminal history matter at all for folks? And I am really getting tired of you dishing out death and judgment dependent on your opinion. If you can not prove guilt for someone. Frankly, shut the hell up.

Reactions: Chris4Vols22
Since when does prior criminal history matter at all for folks? And I am really getting tired of you dishing out death and judgment dependent on your opinion. If you can not prove guilt for someone. Frankly, shut the hell up.
Prove guilt? The video showed the felonies that the suspect committed. Are you saying she didn’t?

I wonder how many people would have died if she was just allowed to go on her way?
I'm not saying he couldn't have done things differently but this take is a little naive in it's absoluteness.

Let's say the police adopt the strategy of calling off chases when someone behind the wheel gets reckless and puts others and themselves at risk. More people would attempt this to get away and have the police call off chases, with more people driving reckless would that not likely result in the likelihood of people losing control and hurting/killing others?

I'm sure there's some happy medium but In this case Im but really that upset, she made multiple decisions resulting in her driving her vehicle directly towards an officer, I'm aware of what that would likely bring if I were in her shoes.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I'm not saying he couldn't have done things differently but this take is a little naive in it's absoluteness.

Let's say the police adopt the strategy of calling off chases when someone behind the wheel gets reckless and puts others and themselves at risk. More people would attempt this to get away and have the police call off chases, with more people driving reckless would that not likely result in the likelihood of people losing control and hurting/killing others?

I'm sure there's some happy medium but In this case Im but really that upset, she made multiple decisions resulting in her driving her vehicle directly towards an officer, I'm aware of what that would likely bring if I were in her shoes.
Looks to me that this culminated in the shooting happening on a dirt/gravel road. I don't know about where you live, but where I live traffic on these kinds of road is pretty sparse and usually not a problem to just drive into a field if need be. You cops aren't going to convince anyone that this guy should have killed this woman.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Looks to me that this culminated in the shooting happening on a dirt/gravel road. I don't know about where you live, but where I live traffic on these kinds of road is pretty sparse and usually not a problem to just drive into a field if need be. You cops aren't going to convince anyone that this guy should have killed this woman.
I'm not a cop, in fact quite the opposite but I won't go into that here.

The point isn't where this happened, though that should factor in to some degree but where was she going to go? A local two lane highway? Interstate? Could she have killed others, the officer? The answer to those questions is yes, and had he but taken a step back and stood his ground he would have likely been hit.

I'm not a cop, in fact quite the opposite but I won't go into that here.

The point isn't where this happened, though that should factor in to some degree but where was she going to go? A local two lane highway? Interstate? Could she have killed others, the officer? The answer to those questions is yes, and had he but taken a step back and stood his ground he would have likely been hit.
This argument is like an endless loop. The officer had no reason to chase this woman until it culminated in a shooting over not having a license plate, end of story.

That's just it... it never should have gotten to be a chase. They pull over far too many people for minor infractions and victimless crimes.

That's just it... it never should have gotten to be a chase. They pull over far too many people for minor infractions and victimless crimes.
There is valid reason to have cares tagged. In some cases I would agree but tags are a basic to have a car on the road.

There is valid reason to have cares tagged. In some cases I would agree but tags are a basic to have a car on the road.
For some reason I don't get the high speed chase and being shot to death as a justifiable police stop for not having tags. Maybe if that were you or a family member you'd be okay with it.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol

VN Store

Back