NCAA Super Regionals Tickets (SOLD OUT - Standing Room only available 90 minutes before first pitch)

TooLegit2Quit

As per the UT Ticket Office whatever's available will go up for sale on Wednesday. I'll try to keep this thread updated with info on time/price/etc.

Link for purchase on AllVols.com

Best of luck to everyone mashing that refresh button and Go Vols! Beat the hell out of the Tigers or Ducks!

Edit:
UT ticket office told me Wednesday morning 8:30am on sale. Sorry if already posted.

Edit 2:

Last edited:
Not going to lie, when a friend who works at the university told me what time the tickets would go on sale, I was hoping no one would post it in here ;)

Good luck to all you, my fellow Vol fans. Our fingers will need to be faster than the speed of light to snag a ticket before the clock hits 8:31 AM.

Just curious, anybody know what they’ll be selling them for?

I do not, but I assume it will be close to what the prices were for the regional, $80 for the whole weekend. I would not be surprised to see $100, but it won't be exorbitant. Face value from the official ticket office is usually very reasonable. It's the second-hand market where you'll see single game tickets for $500 a piece 5 minutes after they sell out....

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
I believe $90-115 depending on upper or lower level. Also, I believe we must give the visitors 600 tickets with 200 of those having to be between 1st and 3rd base. If we play Oregon, I certainly don’t expect anywhere close to that number to be claimed by the Ducks and a few hundred sold last minute that they return.

The reality is that if tickets are selling for $90-115 per weekend the guys who buy them will be selling them for $50 to break even if there are only 2 games so you can realistically say tickets will easily go for $100 per game. I'm guessing some behind home plate in B, C, and D not counting MVP sell for $200 a seat. How much would you pay to be a part of this weekend?

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
I didn’t need tickets but the scalpers at the game had tickets for less than I saw online

This is refreshing. I’m hoping to snag two books on Wednesday if I’m lucky, but it’s nice to know I might not get taken to the cleaners if I just have to scalp tickets each night.

The reality is that if tickets are selling for $90-115 per weekend the guys who buy them will be selling them for $50 to break even if there are only 2 games so you can realistically say tickets will easily go for $100 per game. I'm guessing some behind home plate in B, C, and D not counting MVP sell for $200 a seat. How much would you pay to be a part of this weekend?

Ya know I love ya...

There are a whole lot of people that have more money than most of us, they are gonna get theirs. That’s a given.

Then there is the human scum who can start hitting refresh knowing they can triple their money off group 1. ‘Merica

How bad does your kid want a new XBox for Christmas? Yeah I lived that, and I will fight like hell to get 3 tickets, but I’m not paying more than face value, I remember when college baseball wasn’t on tv, it is now and I like it!!!

Okay folks,...the regional books were $80 plus $10 in fees, for RF...it will be in that ball park because it’s an NCAA event, Texas isn’t charging more than Tennessee.

My Friday night(grand slam)seats were section B, row 3 and were freaking awesome! I had the perfect view to watch the ball carry off of Gilbert’s bat and that scene will be etched in my mind forever!
GBO!!

Reactions: ATC_VOL

VN Store

Back