NCAA Super Regionals Tickets (SOLD OUT - Standing Room only available 90 minutes before first pitch)

You really think UT will allot LSU, 1,500+ tickets?
If so, that a shame. To heck with them, we won, we earned the opportunity to play at home, in front of OUR fans. LSU can stay home and watch on tv. They should’ve won more, imo.
Give em about 50 tickets for parents and call it a day.😎
GBO!!
When a school hosts, in many regards they turn over their keys to the stadium to the NCAA.

You really think UT will allot LSU, 1,500+ tickets?
If so, that a shame. To heck with them, we won, we earned the opportunity to play at home, in front of OUR fans. LSU can stay home and watch on tv. They should’ve won more, imo.
Give em about 50 tickets for parents and call it a day.😎
GBO!!
Like Frye said, it’s mandated by the NCAA. Supers at LNS will look far different than Regionals in terms of visiting fan attendance.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
When a school hosts, in many regards they turn over their keys to the stadium to the NCAA.
Honestly, this is the reason I was pulling for Oregon. Those bayou crazies will try to pack as many as possible into LNS. Oregon May have a good fan base but I didn’t envision them traveling cross country, in huge numbers for baseball.
GBO!!

Reactions: TN_gal and @1RBFjr
Yeah, I'm not entirely sure how to feel about calling in. I cannot imagine they have more than 10 employees to answer the phone lines. Seems like it's going to create mass congestion.

This will either deter people from getting tickets (hopefully) or make it even harder.

Yeah, I'm not entirely sure how to feel about calling in. I cannot imagine they have more than 10 employees to answer the phone lines. Seems like it's going to create mass congestion.

This will either deter people from getting tickets (hopefully) or make it even harder.

Calling in to get tickets. This really feels like 98!

Oof, surely there has to be a better way. Hopefully it actually helps deter bots and scalpers though.

But yeah, this is going to be a **** show.

Reactions: peerless98
I just called the ticket office to confirm the time/number and test the wait. It took me 10 minutes just to get through. I can only imagine how much of a nightmare it will be in the morning to get a ticket agent on the line lol. Probably looking at an hour on hold and if you're lucky you'll get the chance to purchase one.

I just called the ticket office to confirm the time/number and test the wait. It took me 10 minutes just to get through. I can only imagine how much of a nightmare it will be in the morning to get a ticket agent on the line lol. Probably looking at an hour on hold and if you're lucky you'll get the chance to purchase one.

Same.

I'll set the chances I actually get a ticket in the morning at 1%, but it will be worth a shot.

Do we think there is any reason to call in prior to 8:30 AM on the dot to "get in line" or do you think the system has a way to monitor when a number calls in so that they only sell tickets to those who call at 8:30 or later?

Why only phone sales?

To deter bots from getting all of the tickets and reselling them for $500.

It's honestly a good idea to make sure that the tickets stay in hands of people actually wanting to go, but from an individual stand point it just makes it harder for people to get them.

As someone who snagged a PS5 on pre-order launch day, my refresh button fingers are fast. I felt pretty confident I could get one tomorrow. Now? I doubt I will lol.

Reactions: volz2wallz
Sounds to me like all the reserved seats were snatched up by season ticket holders. I could not get season tickets this season because I was picky about my seats (STUPID!

If they were allowed 8 seats a piece I suspect tons of those seats will flood the aftermarket. So a huge hunk of those seats will be wearing purple along with their required allotment and the orange will have all the cheap ass bleachers

I don’t know why they had to wait to announce the schedule for our series. Would it have been different had Oregon won? Would it not have been a Saturday start?

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Not counting on my luck tomorrow morning. I'm sure we'll see an influx of tickets available on Vivid Seats, etc. this afternoon.

VN Store

Back