NCAA Super Regionals Tickets (SOLD OUT - Standing Room only available 90 minutes before first pitch)

I suspect it’ll be different especially if tickets go quick like they should

I mean regional tickets sold out in 25 minutes and it would have been faster if their site didn’t crash for about 10 minutes. The sellout can’t really happen too much faster lol.

Reactions: Dudleys87
Scalpers were selling decent seats to last night for 75-100 outside which was fair but they were also selling the $10 standing room bracelets they bought from the ticket booth for $50 which kinda pissed me off because they had handfuls of them

I regret to inform everyone that I’ve decided to stay in town for another week and will also be vying for seats. I truly didn’t think that the regional tickets were that hard to get (coming from someone still waiting on a PS5), but this team clearly picked up some fan momentum after Friday.

Reactions: lukeneyland
The reality is that if tickets are selling for $90-115 per weekend the guys who buy them will be selling them for $50 to break even if there are only 2 games so you can realistically say tickets will easily go for $100 per game. I'm guessing some behind home plate in B, C, and D not counting MVP sell for $200 a seat. How much would you pay to be a part of this weekend?
Honestly, I’d pay $250 for a pair in Sec D per game. Best value in sports imho. Plus, watching the dugout antics from that vantage point would be a bonus. Love the comradery and how much fun the team appears to be having.

Reactions: SmokinBob
Who was the answer to seemingly every fan trivia question during the first 5 years of LNS?

What did you win when a foul ball hit a KA?

(A) a pair of Duck Heads
(B) a t-shirt that says you hit a KA
(C) an autograph picture of Robert E. Lee (suitable for framing)
(D) None of the above
(E) All of the above

Last edited:

I get the sentiment, truly, but this kind of esoteric gatekeeping is just the worst. Themed security questions would be great for things that have demand stratospherically eclipse supply, thinking maybe Supreme and microbrand watches, but we can’t pretend that interest in buying SR full-session tickets is really going to exceed ~8k seats and there’s something antithetical about preventing the fandom from expansion.

This is going to sound dickish, but I’m not sure there is any defense for a decades-long diehard living in the area not buying season tickets if said individual now expects unfettered access to the postseason.

Last edited:
And...because they waited, LSU fans have an equal shot of grabbing those tickets line. Quadrupling the odds of getting them

And because the NCAA requires hundreds of prime tickets be set aside for the visiting school; then it’s not out of the question that a third or more of the damn fans in attendance will be rooting against Tennessee

I hope the decision to wait was mandated by the NCAA and not by the department’s inexperience and incompetence!

Guys, I may be more steamed about this issue than anything else the school has ever done

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Any truth to Vitello requesting the Pride of the Southland to be at the Super or are people just making this stuff up?
GBO!!

I was thinking of a pep type band over the weekend, the NCAA places restrictions on what the host team can do between innings and during an inning as far as music on the PA and videos on the scoreboard, a pep band can play rocky top as much as they want.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
I was thinking of a pep type band over the weekend, the NCAA places restrictions on what the host team can do between innings and during an inning as far as music on the PA and videos on the scoreboard, a pep band can play rocky top as much as they want.
Or...we could just plant Juice Jones behind the LSU dugout, with a megaphone.
Seriously, I think that would be a great idea to bring in the pep band. You can never hear Rocky Top too much.
GBO!!

And because the NCAA requires hundreds of prime tickets be set aside for the visiting school; then it’s not out of the question that a third or more of the damn fans in attendance will be rooting against Tennessee

I hope the decision to wait was mandated by the NCAA and not by the department’s inexperience and incompetence!

Guys, I may be more steamed about this issue than anything else the school has ever done
You really think UT will allot LSU, 1,500+ tickets?
If so, that a shame. To heck with them, we won, we earned the opportunity to play at home, in front of OUR fans. LSU can stay home and watch on tv. They should’ve won more, imo.
Give em about 50 tickets for parents and call it a day.😎
GBO!!

VN Store

Back