Trump Launches New Communications Platform months after Twitter, Facebook Ban

I'm not taking the time to post that laundry list on here again... that has been thoroughly covered in the past. It takes you six words to ask for it... but it takes a half an hour to post every which way that Trump did Putin's bidding.

So, talking out of your ass again since you won't back up what you say?

So, talking out of your ass again since you won't back up what you say?
I have backed that up a hundred times over the last 4 years... I'm not doing it again. It takes too long, and it gets ignored anyway. There are literally 20 or so things to mention.

I have backed that up a hundred times over the last 4 years... I'm not doing it again. It takes too long, and it gets ignored anyway. There are literally 20 or so things to mention.
Why don't you just link back to one of your previous posts proving your point then. You don't have to reinvent the wheel to prove your point if you already have.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Trump thinks he is going to be "reinstated" as the President of the United States by the end of this summer. That's definitely not a well functioning mind either.
Not sure why you’re bringing Trump into this. I’m not arguing his mental health. He’s not Pontus and I voted JoJo.

But even so...is that really the standard you want to argue? Pontus has dementia but it’s ok because the last guy does too?

Not sure why you’re bringing Trump into this. I’m not arguing his mental health. He’s not Pontus and I voted JoJo.

But even so...is that really the standard you want to argue? Pontus has dementia but it’s ok because the last guy does too?
I don't believe that Biden has dementia. I don't think Trump does either... but he does put protecting his ego above doing what is right. No president who has lost his re-election bid, has ever gone to the extremes that Trump has with sour grapes. I am old enough to remember the Republicans who called Al Gore a sore loser in 2000... that seems like a joke right now.

There is a big difference in someone who is being kept at arm's length from the press, because he is prone to committing embarrassing gaffes which could undermine his messaging, versus someone who has been a Putin apologist the last four years, when he is obviously a hostile actor against the United States.

Biden is not my ideal choice... he is nobody's ideal choice. He was the best choice we had in the last election.
Who lifted sanctions on the pipeline for Russia?

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
I don't believe that Biden has dementia. I don't think Trump does either... but he does put protecting his ego above doing what is right. No president who has lost his re-election bid, has ever gone to the extremes that Trump has with sour grapes. I am old enough to remember the Republicans who called Al Gore a sore loser in 2000... that seems like a joke right now.
No argument there. Al gore went out like a bitch. So did trump.
I’ve been dealing with my father as he’s going through vascular dementia. Looking at Biden now verses a few years ago looks way too familiar to me. My father barely knows who I am now. I believe that’s the level Biden will be in about a year and a half.
It’s awful and I would not wish that on my worst enemy.

I’ve been dealing with my father as he’s going through vascular dementia. Looking at Biden now verses a few years ago looks way too familiar to me. My father barely knows who I am now. I believe that’s the level Biden will be in about a year and a half.
Gore knew when it had to stop. He actually certified his own defeat in January of 2001. There is no end to this with Trump.

You haven't spent enough time around Biden (or so I'm guessing) to make such an assessment. You know of him, only what you see on television/the internet - which since he was elected, hasn't even been very much. He does keep a low profile.

Right, except that his point was that people hated Trump. That doesn’t jive with Trump having more support. Try again because that was an epic fail.
Are you not following? Huff clearly addresses that. The point is more people hate Trump, which is pretty obvious to everyone outside the Q morons and the loons auditing the ballots in Arizona.

Gore knew when it had to stop. He actually certified his own defeat in January of 2001. There is no end to this with Trump.
Ok
But again completely irrelevant to what poor Biden is going through. I do think it’s funny that Biden is completely destroying Harris’s chances for the future by dumping all the controversy on her.

What do you think it is. Inability to handle things or payback for the debates?

You haven't spent enough time around Biden (or so I'm guessing) to make such an assessment. You know of him, only what you see on television/the internet - which since he was elected, hasn't even been very much. He does keep a low profile.
I’ve seen plenty and so have you. Just the difference between where he was at the start of the campaign and yesterday’s speech are night and day.

No, we haven't. LOL. That is ridiculous.
It is what it is.
My grandfather completely lost it at about 83
My father is 83 and is barely aware of who anyone is.
I’ve seen it enough to recognize it. Actually talked at length with my father’s Dr. about Biden. But sure. All is well.

On a side note I’m 52 so I figure I have roughly 30 years left.

Are you not following? Huff clearly addresses that. The point is more people hate Trump, which is pretty obvious to everyone outside the Q morons and the loons auditing the ballots in Arizona.
If he was as unpopular as you people claim it would’ve shown up in his numbers and it didn’t. Had the mail in voting rules not changed I bet Trump is still POTUS.

Nit sure what Joe has, but he has some major processing issues and if you can’t see that you are lying to yourself.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

VN Store

Back