Trump Launches New Communications Platform months after Twitter, Facebook Ban

There is a big difference in someone who is being kept at arm's length from the press, because he is prone to committing embarrassing gaffes which could undermine his messaging, versus someone who has been a Putin apologist the last four years, when he is obviously a hostile actor against the United States.

Biden is not my ideal choice... he is nobody's ideal choice. He was the best choice we had in the last election.

You really don't believe that lol

Reactions: FLVOL_79
There is a big difference in someone who is being kept at arm's length from the press, because he is prone to committing embarrassing gaffes which could undermine his messaging, versus someone who has been a Putin apologist the last four years, when he is obviously a hostile actor against the United States.

Biden is not my ideal choice... he is nobody's ideal choice. He was the best choice we had in the last election.
He’s being kept away from the press because he has vascular dementia. The list of pictures with names of reporters is dementia 101. There’s no way he makes it 4 years as president.

Reactions: FLVOL_79

Nordstrom Pipeline laughs. Sounds like Biden is endagering NATO security with that move.

Reactions: hog88

If Biden can't be trusted to deal with a friendly press how in the hell do you expect him to deal with an adversary like Putin?

This is how I picture Biden supporters when the facts are presented.

View attachment 371943

This is how I picture Biden supporters

merlin_173635797_c9205677-aa2d-4df9-b28f-6a642fc1d848-superJumbo.jpg

How did he do that again?
I'm not taking the time to post that laundry list on here again... that has been thoroughly covered in the past. It takes you six words to ask for it... but it takes a half an hour to post every which way that Trump did Putin's bidding.

wow

ed46104d-2742-4b3a-baa4-b87674364e99_1.ddd71180ca8bdf41d73a6538aad602ec.jpeg

So the RF has gone full politics today...Lets mind eff em and talk sports on here only.

He’s being kept away from the press because he has vascular dementia. The list of pictures with names of reporters is dementia 101. There’s no way he makes it 4 years as president.
Trump thinks he is going to be "reinstated" as the President of the United States by the end of this summer. That's definitely not a well functioning mind either.

Three irrelevant statements that don't contradict his point at all.
Right, except that his point was that people hated Trump. That doesn’t jive with Trump having more support. Try again because that was an epic fail.

I'm not taking the time to post that laundry list on here again... that has been thoroughly covered in the past. It takes you six words to ask for it... but it takes a half an hour to post every which way that Trump did Putin's bidding.

Dude...spend 3 minutes and tell us the top 3.

It sounds exactly like him, but you're talking to a group that stuck by him through ingesting disinfectant and nuking hurricanes. But as with all cults, the leader is the ultimate authority and unflattering external sources are not to be trusted.
You literally just described how Democrats operate under Lord Biden. Let me guess, that was off point?

VN Store

Back