Trump Launches New Communications Platform months after Twitter, Facebook Ban

Calling it conjecture is nonsensical. He was blasting it all over Twitter and blabbing about it in speeches. Wtf more do you need?
Your charge isnt about what Trump said separately, it's that Pence SPECIFICALLY broke away from Trumps demand without a direct statement from Pence. You've made an assumption based on your prejudices. It's conjecture lol

Your charge isnt about what Trump said separately, it's that Pence SPECIFICALLY broke away from Trumps demand without a direct statement from Pence. You've made an assumption based on your prejudices. It's conjecture lol
What the hell is this word salad even talking about? I think you’re spinning so hard to defend trump that you lost sight of what you’re supposed to be arguing about.

My “charge” was that Trump values his own self-interest over everything else, including sustaining the constitutional order. I literally spelled it out a few posts ago.

His demands that Pence chuck the constitution overboard to award him a second term is one of many examples.

If you bring him up in vain, his ghost will come visit you in the darkest of night.

Do you have any idea how pale his ghost is?

I swear Scalabrine has to be the long lost brother of Michael Rapaport.

images

hi-res-bf8cd2fcbc846f9cde7b534c9b6ff430_crop_north.jpg

No, the attacks on your ignorance were gratuitous. The Trump quotes refuted the points you made.
There is certainly no reason to attack me personally. I think attacking me illustrates you're lacking substantive arguments.
Trump offers no quotes which refute point 1, 3, and 4. Trump quotes offer proof of number 2.

There is certainly no reason to attack me personally. I think attacking me illustrates you're lacking substantive arguments.
Trump offers no quotes which refute point 1, 3, and 4. Trump quotes offer proof of number 2.

Why so shrill? That doesn’t even meet your definition of a personal attack.

Saying I didn’t refute Number 4 is just absurdly false and the substance of my previous posts on that subject stands for itself. I posted an admission from Pence that he had been pressured to do unilaterally discard electoral votes but that he didn’t have the constitutional authority to do it. I then posted multiple quotes where Trump was applying that pressure in order to obtain an unconstitutional second term.

The rest of this is tangential mutton that didn’t need to be refuted, but since you’ve apparently decided that reframing the discussion so as to be incomplete without me addressing all of it, I’ll oblige. Sort of.

Your point 1 is founded upon your ignorance. Say it with me: Willful ignorance of verifiable facts is not substantive argument. If you want to be uninformed, I’ve got no particular interest in stopping you. If it’s an honest interest, you’ve got the ability to find the answer. If you find a similar letter from Biden, Cheney, Gore, Quayle, etc. come on back and let me have it. I’ll be proud of your effort and glad to learn something new. But since I’m already reasonably sure it’s a snipe hunt, I’m not going to bother trying to prove it to your satisfaction.

As for number 3, you can have it because it doesn’t matter to the point I was making. Pence did the right thing by allowing unpopular objections, which was contrary to the pressure he was receiving from the “other side.” Nobody except Trump and the Trumpkins was pressuring him to unilaterally throw out the electoral votes. So the “both sides” stuff in the letter doesn’t change anything about him saying he didn’t have the authority to unilaterally throw out electoral votes or that Trump was pressuring him to do so.

VN Store

Back