Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know man, the cost of a truck is absolutely ridiculous right now, even going back 20 years, used trucks prices are ridiculous as well. I can't entertain the thought of one either right now. Gonna pay off my lil crossover and keep it till the wheels fall off.
It just doesn't make sense, either. They make so many damn trucks, most manufacturers have at least two trucks, and damn near everyone sells at least one, but the market on them is insane. I'll never understand why Mazda, Subaru, and Mitsubishi just gave up on small pickups. Nissan gets **** on for it, but they didn't do anything with the Frontier for 15 years because it still sold. Then Honda revolutionized the small pickup and now Ford and Hyundai are piling into that market because people still need trucks, even if they don't need them to tow a mountain.

Reactions: T Dog
Actually, stealerships in California would probably just buy up the inventory in the places where they sell them cheaper, then mark them up for profit. Also, in a free market I could buy a Hilux, or a Yaris GR4, or a Daihatsu Move. America is not a free market.

They would overload their markets with supply and the demand would not increase to match. They would be stuck with inventory and have to mark it down to sell it. Again, free market works if the gubment stays the heck out of it.

I hate to be the one to argue with you but I will that guy. Your grandmother stayed home with the kids most likely-no daycare costs. There was no internet, cell phones, or cable- subtract that from your monthly expenses. The family mostly likely had 1 car or a second cheap car that was paid for. People paid for their cars, not finance them. Take away your car(s) notes. Houses were smaller with usually only 1 bath- cut your house not in half. Now after you gave up all the modern day “requirements”, you too could raise a family and buy a house on one income with no problem.
Yep it always cracks me up hearing people complain about billionaires and millionaires...... we are richer than we have ever been..... very few people truly have to struggle.

I just like poking the bear

iu

I get that..I just think the austerity and vibrancy of colors, the unreal formations, the majesty of the infinite vistas, the abrupt changes in scenery, flora and fauna at different elevations, and all of that together makes me feel something that is hard for me to describe in words..a kind of melancholy joy.
Oh, I agree. Considering just places we’ve been so far, it’s indescribable. We have nothing in our part of the country that can compare. And the best is yet to come for us — more Utah, GT, Yellowstone, Glacier and Montana, SD.
But that’s comparing a region of the US to lil ole Smokies and BRP.

So how much is unemployment right now. I heard the corona money was ended in June. I just lost my job last week because I was new hire and missed too many days because I tore cartilage in my knee again. I have never had unemployment and don't even know how to start it. But I think I need to right now if it is still 600 a week. Would help till I get better enough to get back to working. Old job was one of the best I ever had, hated that I got injured again before insurance kicked in. They said they want me back when I get Fixed, can't do nothing without insurance right now tho, so I am kinda stuck in a rut.
if you got hurt at work you can file for workers' comp. In TN, unemployment only pays out to people who are physically able to work. it can be a horrible situation to get stuck in the middle of those two systems (i.e. random injury that happened outside of work and physically unable to do the job).

Reactions: Beagle Bill
I think I’m the only person in that 18-30 age group that doesn’t think that way. People I was friends with in high school hate me now because I’m openly opposed to most of the ******** they want to pass. Apparently I’m also a racist, nazi, hate the poor, am brainwashed by “American colonizer revisionist history” whatever the hell that means. And these people used to be very close friends.
Civil war with tens of millions dead in the next 20-50 years if not sooner IMO...or just brutal subjugation for people like us if we don't fight back at some point. That is what those freaks are leading us into. I read a article in the Guardian a couple of weeks ago that gave me more insight into their agenda..it really freaked me out...they want to completely destroy conservatism by whatever means deemed necessary by them...Gulags are incoming my friend.

They would overload their markets with supply and the demand would not increase to match. They would be stuck with inventory and have to mark it down to sell it. Again, free market works if the gubment stays the heck out of it.
No, they'd buy from the southern inventory and not from the manufacturer. And they'd have plenty of buyers. They don't just sell to private buyers. They'd probably make a killing from fleet and contractors regardless of if they sold much to private buyers anyway. So the manufacturer loses money hand over fist while the dealerships play a complicated game.

Civil war with tens of millions dead in the next 20-50 years if not sooner IMO...or just brutal subjugation for people like us if we don't fight back at some point. That is what those freaks are leading us into. I read a article in the Guardian a couple of weeks ago that gave me more insight into their agenda..it really freaked me out...they want to completely destroy conservatism by whatever means deemed necessary by them...Gulags are incoming my friend.

link if you still have it

if you got hurt at work you can file for workers' comp. In TN, unemployment only pays out to people who are physically able to work. it can be a horrible situation to get stuck in the middle of those two systems (i.e. random injury that happened outside of work and physically unable to do the job).
It happened at my house, got out of bed to pee and took 2 steps and knee came apart. Damn that sucks

I hate to be the one to argue with you but I will be that guy. Your grandmother stayed home with the kids most likely-no daycare costs. There was no internet, cell phones, or cable- subtract that from your monthly expenses. The family mostly likely had 1 car or a second cheap car that was paid for. People paid for their cars, not finance them. Take away your car(s) notes. Houses were smaller with usually only 1 bath- cut your house not in half. Debt was considered a bad thing and most did not have anything financed. Now after you gave up all the modern day “requirements”, you too could raise a family and buy a house on one income with no problem.
Like I say...People are stupid. The libs win them over with promises of utopia, what the idiots don't realize is that Utopia looks like the USSR. The party elite pigs get it all, and the working party horse gets truly and utterly worked to death.

I’ve always been a big LeBron fan mostly because his game has been incredible and he’s truly a top 2-3 player in history.

Having said that, you just can’t act like that in the playoffs no matter how frustrating it is. Weak sauce indeed
And this is where every discussion on the matter should end up

Well when this is the demographic you’re trying to hire, it’s going to be hard. No one in the replies to that disagrees. All of them talking about how a 40 hour work week should be illegal. Kills me, the best time in human history to be alive and everyone thinks they’re living in the worst.

Unreal! Bunch of softies. Don’t have a clue about the value of hard work. Go live in another country, softie freeloaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back