'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

Gonna be funny when Kirby inevitably comes up short with a top 3 roster in CFB. Theyll be ready to fire this guy by December. Seen this story 500 times and I Look forward to seeing it play out yet again. Cant wait to see him play 1994 style football despite having all those thoroughbreds on offense. They win the Summer National Title every single year.
everytime I see Kirby, I think of Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber.

This guy cant even get into a playoff except that one time despite having 75 four and five stars on his team every yr. When the game is close Opi Smart is going to cost you a game. Thats a given.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Gonna be funny when Kirby inevitably comes up short with a top 3 roster in CFB. Theyll be ready to fire this guy by December. Seen this story 500 times and I Look forward to seeing it play out yet again. Cant wait to see him play 1994 style football despite having all those thoroughbreds on offense. They win the Summer National Title every single year.
Every. Single. Year.

This guy cant even get into a playoff except that one time despite having 75 four and five stars on his team every yr. When the game is close Opi Smart is going to cost you a game. Thats a given.

Smart has never not had any talent to work with.

That’s the most embarrassing part.

Pure fraud of a coach that walked into a gold mine.

Is this kid going to get into UGA? That would be a reason for an investigation.
As has already been mentioned, Arik had to be eligible to transfer, before he could transfer. Gilbert already had 20 college credit hours before he graduated high school.

As has already been mentioned, Arik had to be eligible to transfer, before he could transfer. Gilbert already had 20 college credit hours before he graduated high school.

So basically his freshman season was a tryout year?? Because he had nearly enough credits for the academic year before entering college....

Reactions: FïreBall

Must have been shocking to LSU when he showed up on campus with 20 credit hours and can’t read or write.

VN Store

Back