'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

No need to get defensive, everyone. It’s just a fact.
I agree with you however the armor will start to crack and it has to start somewhere. With the recruits... they will see it or the boosters/admin will feel the need to replace Kirby if he’s not winning championships. And I hope Clemson beats the brakes off them the first game to shatter their confidence and dreams.

I agree with you however the armor will start to crack and it has to start somewhere. With the recruits... they will see it or the boosters/admin will feel the need to replace Kirby if he’s not winning championships. And I hope Clemson beats the brakes off them the first game to shatter their confidence and dreams.
I hope they lose by 35. Lol

What do you know? These are just rumors you are saying.

Not trying to call you out, but I've not heard anything like this in regards to him. He's actually ahead on college credits and everything.

Josh Pate from 247 last year had mentioned there are some very serious off field issues with this kid that everyone hopes he figures out. It has been mentioned a lot on LSU side it’s drug and mental health related. Its so sad when a kid hasn’t even gotten his career really started before screwing it up.

The fact that Gilbert has big issues doesn’t mean Kirby is “losing the team”. Lol they have like 50 4 star players on their roster. We have like 20.
Is there really that much of a difference between 3 and 4 star players? I seriously don’t think so. A 2-3 star rated well coached Cincinnati team gave Georgia everything they could handle… happens all the time.

Is there really that much of a difference between 3 and 4 star players? I seriously don’t think so. A 2-3 star rated well coached Cincinnati team gave Georgia everything they could handle… happens all the time.
UGA, Bama, Clemson are recruiting on a whole different level than everyone else.

Exceptions don’t prove the rule. While strange games like that happen every year, it’s not the norm. Teams loaded with 3* players typically don’t win anything of significance. Data doesn’t lie. The teams with the highest rated players usually win the most.

Reactions: irish1485
What do you know? These are just rumors you are saying.

Not trying to call you out, but I've not heard anything like this in regards to him. He's actually ahead on college credits and everything.

I haven’t heard anything with regard to drugs, that’s just speculation on my part, and maybe unfair speculation. But I have heard he has real deal mental issues, like bipolar, psychosis stuff. I certainly don’t have any insiders or anyone official telling me this, but I‘ve heard this from LSU and Georgia folks and it’s not exactly a secret in Twitterland.

And let’s connect some dots…, LSU, not exactly an arbiter of virtue and morality, not only allowed him to walk, but sorta held the door open and handed him his hat on the way out. Soon after, he commits to Florida who was wide-eyed and willing to accept what many bill as the next Kyle Pitts, and after only a few days of accepting his commitment, there was a weird, unexplained decommitment and Florida completely stopped pursuing him. Then he commits to UGa and now weeks later, he’s not with the team. Something’s up with the young man and it’s deeper and more complex than a bad attitude and indecisiveness.

Last edited:
Yep, we should always pull against GA, even more than FL and AL imo...we used to get alot of great players from that state and we need them to come crashing back to Earth and start going 8-4 again

VN Store

Back