Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Financial advisor not recommending something that if you invested $100 in 10 years ago could have made you a hundred million dollars :eek:
Would you have stayed the course? Easy to say that now. What happens when you turn $100 into $40,000 on a math formula? Financial advisors’ job isn’t to make you rich, it’s to keep you Rich.

dont think so, thought it was a circle change, curveball, four seam, split finger, and cut fastball. all i can think of.
I could’ve sworn that one of those balls in the video I replied to broke the other way. Could’ve just been the way a two seam was tailing

I love the Stanley Cup playoffs (best tournament in sports IMO), but this Florida/Tampa game on NBC Sports is a fight/scrum with some hockey sprinkled in. Crazy physical!

Reactions: Smokeytom
I could’ve sworn that one of those balls in the video I replied to broke the other way. Could’ve just been the way a two seam was tailing

Cutter.

A slider breaks from right to left on a right handed pitcher. A cutter breaks the opposite way. That was his pitch that looked out of the zone but then moved back over the edge.

Reactions: hooter vol
Cutter.

A slider breaks from right to left on a right handed pitcher. A cutter breaks the opposite way. That was his pitch that looked out of the zone but then moved back over the edge.
Don’t think that’s a cutter. A cutter breaks the same general direction as a curve and slider. A curve is more 12-6 though

Last edited:
Reactions: Buddy’s Bandit
Don’t think that’s a cutter. A cutter breaks the same general direction as a curve and slider. A curve is more 12-6 though

Ok, you are right. Maddux himself is quoted as saying his natural fastball created that action back toward the right as a right handed pitcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back