Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Maddox cutter was like no other. Wow that thing would come back to hit back edge of the plate. His control was beautiful to watch. Baseball has changed since his time.

I mainly meant his off speed pitches are really tough. Feels like everyone wants the guy to throw 100 in MLB now days. A guy like Kopps is tough to hit. He changes speeds on everything. Our batters looked so confused against him. He’s really good. I hope the Reds take him.
What set Mad Dog apart was each pitch, of which he had ultimate command, came at exact same arm angle, motion, and set up was identical. It was truly a chess match. Maddux had the fastball, but that changeup...🤢

One of my all time favorites. Smoltzie had a slider...🤢 Now, that Pedro Martinez fastball...when it was on, it was disgusting.

35C28DDD-E36C-4020-AB4A-0A8920E05099.gif
C46FAFEC-65FE-4073-BAFA-28F5E4B3A7D7.gif

That Maddox cutter was like no other. Wow that thing would come back to hit back edge of the plate. His control was beautiful to watch. Baseball has changed since his time.

I mainly meant his off speed pitches are really tough. Feels like everyone wants the guy to throw 100 in MLB now days. A guy like Kopps is tough to hit. He changes speeds on everything. Our batters looked so confused against him. He’s really good. I hope the Reds take him.
Rivera

This thing is legit. 15 ft high, continuous air flow for max blow up. Good s**t

When my kids were little, we had an inflatable water slide. It was about 15’ tall too. My son at 3 wanted to ride in my lap. It had a little pool to stop you at the bottom. Not made for a 220 lb guy. The back wall of the little pool acted like a ramp and we launched easily 6’ past the end. My son shot up above me... I grabbed him and he was essentially standing when we hit the ground. Both his feet planted on my testicles. Let’s just say that I didn’t go on the water slide or actually stand up straight for a long time. 😳

Last edited:
The pig sooie thing is easily the gayest thing in the SEC.
They lost a basketball coach over that damn pig call. I think he was hired away from Creighton and quit at the press conference when they asked him to do the call in front of their fans.

One of the best bullpens of all time
I remember when they had the big BedRock Steve Bedrosion in the bullpen. Got to take my son down on the field at Turner when he was ten for a pregame meet the players day. BedRock had the largest freakin hands I ever shook and a strong grip. Shook Ryan Klesko's hand and immediately thought he should have been a female. He had small soft hands lol.

What set Mad Dog apart was each pitch, of which he had ultimate command, came at exact same arm angle, motion, and set up was identical. It was truly a chess match. Maddux had the fastball, but that changeup...🤢

One of my all time favorites. Smoltzie had a slider...🤢 Now, that Pedro Martinez fastball...when it was on, it was disgusting.

View attachment 368530
View attachment 368531
Did Maddox throw a screwball?

When my kids were little, we had an inflatable water slide. It was about 15’ tall too. My son at 3 wanted to ride in my lap. It had a little pool to stop you at the bottom. Not made for a 220 lb guy. The back wall of the little pool acted like a ramp and we launched easily 6’ past the end. My son shot up above me... I grabbed him and he was essentially standing when we hit the ground. Both his feet planted on my testicles. Let’s just say that I didn’t go on the water slide or actually stand up straight for a long time. 😳
I had no idea you were now a Eunuch.

Reactions: hooter vol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back