Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
dirty-meme-04.jpg

Now that's some funny stuff right there, Weez. lolol.

Just like I said yesterday. Screw him. He transferred to Bama. And the players on our team congratulating him are a freaking joke. They should be wanting to meet him on the field. But there’s no loyalty anymore. These dudes are freaking sissies

Just like I said yesterday. Screw him. He transferred to Bama. And the players on our team congratulating him are a freaking joke. They should be wanting to meet him on the field. But there’s no loyalty anymore. These dudes are freaking sissies

orrrrrrrr they are just being good friends....sports are ruined and have been ruined. Just play the ****ing game, who cares.

Wait. The cliff notes were just that he is a traitor and our team are a bunch of sissies for not wanting to meet him on the field?

Man I thought I was going to get interesting nuggets and this is what I got….. what everyone already knows…..

Then I don’t understand how you don’t get it

At the end of the day, it's just a sport. Play the game and stfu. Simple.

I'm mad just like everyone else, but sitting here and continually saying the same **** over and over again won't help anything, especially this. On top of that, we have to put "well Swain, said he is a bitch, blah blah blah"

I'm glad Swain is some people's comfort pillow LMAO

I'm mad just like everyone else, but sitting here and continually saying the same **** over and over again won't help anything, especially this. On top of that, we have to put "well Swain, said he is a bitch, blah blah blah"

Nah, he deserves everything people say about him and current players congratulating him are soft as Doctor cotton.

Participation trophies have really done a number on this generation

Swain and crew were some tough dudes back in their day. Didn't think he would take it lightly.

Got to start recruiting a different type player, which I think Heup is probably trying to do. Maybe inviting more real VFL's around the program will rub off.

Says every generation about the one that follows them.

No one has ever had it harder than the generation that preceded yours, just ask them.

I don't think anyone congratulating him on this move is now somehow going to play less hard against Alabama in October.

Says every generation about the one that follows them.

No one has ever had it harder than the generation that preceded yours, just ask them.

I don't think anyone congratulating him on this move is now somehow going to play less hard against Alabama in October.
I disagree, we're softer and my kids are softer and part of that is my fault, just as it was my parents fault etc. etc. Expectations go down every generation.

We're notably softer as a people, just look at obesity and drug addiction rates alone.

look at who these 18-22 year-olds are idolizing and watching today.. Everywhere you look in the pros, they're swapping jerseys, taking pics with each other, etc.. This is across all sports.. When there is a true rivalry/bad blood between players/teams, ESPN and FS1 spend all week on 50 different shows breaking it down saying "there's no place for this" yada yada yada.. do participation trophies have anything to do with it? nah.. it has more to do with "let me get this pic for my instagram" social media BS than anything else.. Hell, look at Fulky.. dude was decapitated by an elbow from a FLORIDA GATOR that cost him the remainder of his season, and he's in front of the microphone the next day talking about how everything is going to be ok, it was an accident, he apologized, etc.. If this was 15-20 years ago, they might still be throwing hands on the court.. its just a different time and although I hate it, we're all gonna have to come around to accept it eventually..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back