Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching "Greater" on Netflix. Pretty decent sports movie about Brandon Burlsworth and him becoming the "greatest walk-on ever."

My favorite part is when Burlsworth stepped on Stoerner's foot and Tennessee won the game.

In all seriousness, it wasn't a bad movie and Burlsworth seemed like an incredible human being.

Watching "Greater" on Netflix. Pretty decent sports movie about Brandon Burlsworth and him becoming the "greatest walk-on ever."

My favorite part is when Burlsworth stepped on Stoerner's foot and Tennessee won the game.

In all seriousness, it wasn't a bad movie and Burlsworth seemed like an incredible human being.
....but Go Vols!

Ps: that was also my first ever game at Neyland!

I haven't seen the movie, but it's seldom mentioned that Billy Ratliff caused Burlsworth back quickly enough to step on Stoerner foot.

giphy.gif

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back