Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you don’t think we know the current reality? That doesn’t mean you hug Bama’s nuts. Cmon man, your acting clueless here. You can be honest about your current situation without making it acceptable for players and fans alike to just jump ship as they may.

That’s jave’s thing.

It’s so funny 😂 that he is using that and no one gives two thoughts to it 😂
I had coaches like him and I can tell you they are the best to play for! He will have these guys running through brick walls. Later down the road when they have their own professional careers, they will repeat some of his sayings that coworkers will love but they will in turn think they are insane in all the right ways.

Last edited:
It's what you call the current reality. Gosh you're being a petty human today.
How is she being petty? By not slapping a now former Vol on the back and wishing he balls out at Alabama? The moment he decided to enter the portal, he no longer was a VFL and no reason to cheer him on. Calling someone petty because they don’t understand our own fans wishing a player does great on one of our rivals teams (yes, I’m old enough to still call them a rival, I don’t give a crap the argument of us losing to them for the last 16 years) is the very definition of petty. So step back, sir.

How is she being petty? By not slapping a now former Vol on the back and wishing he balls out at Alabama? The moment he decided to enter the portal, he no longer was a VFL and no reason to cheer him on. Calling someone petty because they don’t understand our own fans wishing a player does great on one of our rivals teams (yes, I’m old enough to still call them a rival, I don’t give a crap the argument of us losing to them for the last 16 years) is the very definition of petty. So step back, sir.
E5E45D6C-19E6-4470-B379-33DDC75DA8BE.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back