Marxist Black Lives Matter

A 22 will work just fine in someone's forehead, I'm guessing he had a 9mm maybe a 40 cal. pocket pistol. 10 shots is better than 17 that's not in your pocket.

A 22 can work and it's much better than nothing, but I wouldn't want to have one in a gunfight against somebody with a 223.

I'm no fan of Trump, but I guess they don't understand that the voters get to make the decision as to whether or not Trump ever holds office again. Pretty simple how it works. I think even luther understands that.

Moment Louisville Diner pulls handgun on armed BLM protesters after they surrounded upmarket restaurant during Kentucky Derby demonstration for Breonna Taylor

A Louisville diner brandished a handgun at armed Black Lives Matter protesters surrounding a restaurant during a demonstration for Breonna Taylor.

The unidentified man is thought to have been eating at upmarket La Chasse on Saturday night when he confronted the group of around 50 people.

Footage shows as the diner points his handgun at protesters. A female demonstrator urges the protesters to continue moving down the block. The group appears to argue with the man who stands with his gun drawn.

A Louisville Metro Police spokesperson confirmed to Fox News that the protesters were also armed. Kentucky is an open carry state.

There were at least five arrests. Charges include possession of a handgun by a convicted felon, failure to disperse and evading police, TMZ reports. The man with his gun drawn does not appear to have been arrested.

WATCH THE FULL VIDEO:
Louisville diner brandishes handgun after armed BLM protesters surround restaurant | Daily Mail Online
these losers are still crying about this Taylor, uh whats her name ?

And was it that restaurant and the diners fault ? Do they deserve to be harrased by these thugs ?
The blurb you posted doesn't provide enough detail for us to know if there was actual harassment going on before the diner pulled his gun.

The blurb you posted doesn't provide enough detail for us to know if there was actual harassment going on before the diner pulled his gun.
idk read the publics comments from the article all seem to say BLM instigated it - heck they dont even know the old dudes name, but he has alot of courage imo

idk read the publics comments from the article all seem to say BLM instigated it - heck they dont even know the old dudes name, but he has alot of courage imo
Does it take courage to pull a gun? That article does a poor job of telling us exactly what happened. First it says the protesters were marching down the street, then it says they surrounded the restaurant? Which is it? Were they targeting this restaurant for some reason? Did they actually confront any of the restaurant patrons before a gun was pulled? We have no idea. From reading the article, I agree it's trying to paint the gun-toting patron as "heroic", but it does a poor job of telling us what exactly happened and the sequence of events. More facts would be extremely helpful.

Does it take courage to pull a gun? That article does a poor job of telling us exactly what happened. First it says the protesters were marching down the street, then it says they surrounded the restaurant? Which is it? Were they targeting this restaurant for some reason? Did they actually confront any of the restaurant patrons before a gun was pulled? We have no idea. From reading the article, I agree it's trying to paint the gun-toting patron as "heroic", but it does a poor job of telling us what exactly happened and the sequence of events. More facts would be extremely helpful.

The video shows his table 2/3 surrounded by BLM protesters. I would say they were a threat to harm the members of his party.

Reactions: 508mikey
Who cares? I will probably be rooting for them to lose anyway.

The 2021 games are a lot different than the 1968 games regardless of what they want people to believe.
I do root against the pros in every sport. Actually, I don't watch any of the professional sports. I am more ashamed than proud of those gold medals.

Reactions: dovervolz
I'm no fan of Trump, but I guess they don't understand that the voters get to make the decision as to whether or not Trump ever holds office again. Pretty simple how it works. I think even luther understands that.
I wouldn't be so sure about that.

VN Store

Back