2024 Recruiting Thread

*cough* I like how practically everyone these days is an expert on what Tennessee is or isn't doing with respect to recruiting, and somehow magically knows both UT's recruiting plans and the sum total of their communications with prospects.

That ... that was sarcasm by the way. Sigh. Yep.

*cough* I like how practically everyone these days is an expert on what Tennessee is or isn't doing with respect to recruiting, and somehow magically knows both UT's recruiting plans and the sum total of their communications with prospects.

That ... that was sarcasm by the way. Sigh. Yep.
That's why I love that Coach K doesn't let too much be known about her recruiting!

Reactions: youcancallmeAl
Besides Hawk and Cambridge who are some other 2024 we might look into ? I think kellie is still on 22 23 right now but I forsee her getting to this 24 class very soon

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Besides Hawk and Cambridge who are some other 2024 we might look into ? I think kellie is still on 22 23 right now but I forsee her getting to this 24 class very soon
She has offered guard heavy 2023 class so I think you will see more forward and bigs offered in 24 class. I think they only take top elite guard out of that class.

This Blue Star article is from the Boo Williams invitational and covers all of the recruiting classes represented there,,,A good read:
Ballin' Back at Boo - Bluestar Media
Was this article the standout players? I saw Justine, Olivia Mcgee, Maddie Brooker and Madi Hawk all mentioned and others im sure that kellie has offered

Was this article the standout players? I saw Justine, Olivia Mcgee, Maddie Brooker and Madi Hawk all mentioned and others im sure that kellie has offered

that was my take on the article,,Blue star was there and that rings heavy to me bc the other grading services have yet to report on any tournaments

Will Hawk be a Lady Vol? That's the question
I hope so I really like what I've seen out of this kid. She has lots of highlights on her social media. Looks like she will go into her sophomore year with 995 point and hitting almost 200 3 pointers basically as a middle schooler playing HS varsity. And the kicker..... she lives basically in UT back yard

Cambridge picks up USC offer too

Interesting that it took so long ? This lady was getting offers in the eight grade while starting point guard at Ensworth high school . She is truly a game changer for whatever team gets her ! Tennessee would be back to being a power house if they could land her ?

This player will be able to go anywhere she wants !!!!!

Unless UT starts to improve its ranking...,, we will not have a chance to get players like her !
Just my Opinion.

Reactions: PG1
Interesting that it took so long ? This lady was getting offers in the eight grade while starting point guard at Ensworth high school . She is truly a game changer for whatever team gets her ! Tennessee would be back to being a power house if they could land her ?

Unless UT starts to improve its ranking...,, we will not have a chance to get players like her !
Just my Opinion.
I agree. I've never seen her in person but her film is very good. She is a very dynamic pg, a game changer, we need that. If we could land her (best PG in state) and Hawk (best SG in state) whew id love to see that happen. I dont know why but I have a feeling jaloni will not be choosing TN 😒

I agree. I've never seen her in person but her film is very good. She is a very dynamic pg, a game changer, we need that. If we could land her (best PG in state) and Hawk (best SG in state) whew id love to see that happen. I dont know why but I have a feeling jaloni will not be choosing TN 😒
If Allen becomes a LV in 23 class, do you still go after Hawk?

Last edited:
Yes, updated. Appears Allen is option 1. If LV don’t get a guard in 22 recruiting class, maybe LV will also offer Hawk?

I wonder if getting harrison (22’) would trickle down to the 2024 class with madi? it seems she would be a selective pick... once some of these recruits start rolling in the LVs will probably be more selective with the offers

Just my Opinion.

Have you seen anything about how she has done at elite events?

VN Store

Back