Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recruiting is actually much worse than I thought it would be. It’s completely lethargic.
It’s awful. Not Heup’s fault. It’s no visits plus the NCAA looming sanctions. Kids are being told we’re getting the death penalty, and they’re believing it. It just sucks

It’s awful. Not Heup’s fault. It’s no visits plus the NCAA looming sanctions. Kids are being told we’re getting the death penalty, and they’re believing it. It just sucks

Not his fault but also get the impression not his M.O. Feels like we won’t canvass the country like previous staffs. Or chase the 5-stars. He’ll locally recruit, develop, and hit the transfer market like mad.

Didn't we just get 2 recruits this week alone?!

How many should we aim for? 4 per week so we can hit our target of 200 commits every class?

Of all weeks, this has actually been a good week of recruiting. Overall, I get the sentiment, but it seems balls are finally starting to roll.

Sweet!! Maybe we can steal some more recruits from Buffalo and Coastal.

99DFA933-6321-4935-BCC7-5C530D2DED1B.png

Last edited:
Not his fault but also get the impression not his M.O. Feels like we won’t canvass the country like previous staffs. Or chase the 5-stars. He’ll locally recruit, develop, and hit the transfer market like mad.
That has been shown to be false. AP said on the VQ podcast that Heup has been a relentless recruiter since he’s been here.

That has been shown to be false. AP said on the VQ podcast that Heup has been a relentless recruiter since he’s been here.

I’ll admit I’m out of my sandbox here. That’s good to hear. Means when we show some promise and get out of this fog, we may land some thoroughbreds. We can’t skip a step though.

Couldn’t you have been doing 5243423 other things? Seems like it was a good usage of time.

LMFAO, dumbass you're complaining about a 17-18 kid, meanwhile I was complaining about a coach that got paid millions and screwed our university. Next time think out your response before you come back at me.

One wants to be here, the other didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back