Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
24 hours is just a tick off the clock when it comes to my response to a post on VN...usually it’s about 2 weeks later. 😂

If people are picking on your post, then you fit in the RF. If you get bent out of shape by people picking on you, then you are more of a FF or PF type of person...🤔
Oh, I wasn't bent out of shape. I just thought for sure people would've gotten on me a lot sooner about my post than everyone did! It shows how kinda dead things are right now. We used to get 40 pages of posts+ a day in his thread. Now we're looking at like 10. We need some good mojo...and stat!

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Clowney has for his career 32 sacks in 7 seasons.

Landry in 3 has 19. Orakpo has 66 in 10 seasons.

But sure it's because you're getting double teamed Clowney...

Dude is a bust, if you can't excel with JJ on the other side or in Seattle then it's a you problem. Never had 10 sacks in a season, already moving into the twilight of his career and he's only managed to play 16 games in one season.

Clowney has for his career 32 sacks in 7 seasons.

Landry in 3 has 19. Orakpo has 66 in 10 seasons.

But sure it's because you're getting double teamed Clowney...

Dude is a bust, if you can't excel with JJ on the other side or in Seattle then it's a you problem. Never had 10 sacks in a season, already moving into the twilight of his career and he's only managed to play 16 games in one season.

🤔 Random, but enlightening.

I think with Fulky the way his season ended with that elbow to the face and then missing the rest of the SEC tournament and then the NCAA....that's what made him come back. To have another chance to play in those tournaments. I think with how emotional he was on Senior Day ...you could tell that was his last time on that court....then the elbow to the face happened and he changed his mind.

I think with Fulky the way his season ended with that elbow to the face and then missing the rest of the SEC tournament and then the NCAA....that's what made him come back. To have another chance to play in those tournaments. I think with how emotional he was on Senior Day ...you could tell that was his last time on that court....then the elbow to the face happened and he changed his mind.

I just saw Omar Payne transferred to Illinois.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back