Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earl Grey tea is solid. Have some in a cup right now.

tea-19.gif

Racist against hot chocolate.

I had to laugh. There was an older black lady in one of my units that took a liking to one of the younger white guys. We were preparing to deploy and were in Wisconsin in November. Every night she would holler up the stairs to the male floor that she had some "hot chocolate" for him. We would all laugh and tell him to go get his "hot chocolate". She really meant hot chocolate but we all had a good laugh, including her. Lol

Go ahead and wallow in your self-loathing Vol pit of misery..I am a Vol and don't give a runny **** about turds that don't give a **** about us..they helped get us in this mess, and don't want to help us get out..so screw em, I hope they rot.

I love the kids that come here and want to be Vols, and I still say selfishness in team sports is a rotting cancer that destroys programs...how in the hell can you even debate that?
It seems you are doing the wallowing in misery.... I don’t blame any of the players for the mess we are in.... it lies solely on the administration and the support system that they have set up...... I am one of the most positive people we have on this site.... it’s a huge rebuild and I am extremely patient this time.... I just want a fun brand of football and rebuild our image..... that doesn’t happen over night.....as for HT and Crouch..... we need players and they can help..... I don’t think the players feel they are selfish bc several have talked about wanting them back and the players are the only ones that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back