Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like coffee, but I love a good hot chocolate.

iu

I had a witty retort but realized it would be extremely inappropriate. Carry on. We can still be friends. The important part of the equation is the Tennessee football part.
I’m old fashioned. If you’re going to be Muslim? Pick a side...gay it or straight it! 😡

Reactions: drvenner
How is contemplating transferring being selfish? This is an extremely difficult decision for all of these players..... They only get a very few years to have a college experience.... You can tell how toxic we have made our university by the fact we will probably be losing two in state recruits to Kentucky today. How many life long Vol fans have decided to attend other schools bc of how our university has been ran.... Everyone keeps talking about getting players from the transfer portal..... Don’t those kids fit your definition of selfish..... What about the basketball player from Auburn that everyone is so excited about? Isn’t he a selfish player? You don’t win without players.
Go ahead and wallow in your self-loathing Vol pit of misery..I am a Vol and don't give a runny **** about turds that don't give a **** about us..they helped get us in this mess, and don't want to help us get out..so screw em, I hope they rot.

I love the kids that come here and want to be Vols, and I still say selfishness in team sports is a rotting cancer that destroys programs...how in the hell can you even debate that?

Last edited:
Reactions: GiggerVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back