Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
The living room in the house I’m buying is 17’ 3” x 15’ 3”

I have a perfectly good, year old Sony Bravia 65” TV.... but being a man, I am looking for an excuse to just hang that in the bonus room for the kids, and get me a bigger TV for the living room.

But I know the size of the TV should be based on the size of the room it’s in, for optimal viewing experience.

75” good for those dimensions? Couch would be about 12-14’ off the wall where the TV is mounted

Just knock out the back wall and put a drive in movie sized screen in the backyard.

I’ve said it twice, and I’ll say it again. I was drunk when I said that and in a trolling kind of mood. I’m just shocked it took 24 hours before people starting reacting to that comment lol.

24 hours is just a tick off the clock when it comes to my response to a post on VN...usually it’s about 2 weeks later. 😂

If people are picking on your post, then you fit in the RF. If you get bent out of shape by people picking on you, then you are more of a FF or PF type of person...🤔

Change of subject that is worthy to bring up as it will benefit members of the team and all of us who choose to partake.

Guy Fieri is bring Flavortown to the Mountain Mile center in Pigeon Forge soon. 43,000 SF of all things flavorful. Oh my - the temptation...

The living room in the house I’m buying is 17’ 3” x 15’ 3”

I have a perfectly good, year old Sony Bravia 65” TV.... but being a man, I am looking for an excuse to just hang that in the bonus room for the kids, and get me a bigger TV for the living room.

But I know the size of the TV should be based on the size of the room it’s in, for optimal viewing experience.

75” good for those dimensions? Couch would be about 12-14’ off the wall where the TV is mounted

I've got a 70" that is just about right with 12-16' of space to tiered seating in my man cave media room. Those sitting 12' away have no problem with it.

Reactions: HoleInTheRoof
How is contemplating transferring being selfish? This is an extremely difficult decision for all of these players..... They only get a very few years to have a college experience.... You can tell how toxic we have made our university by the fact we will probably be losing two in state recruits to Kentucky today. How many life long Vol fans have decided to attend other schools bc of how our university has been ran.... Everyone keeps talking about getting players from the transfer portal..... Don’t those kids fit your definition of selfish..... What about the basketball player from Auburn that everyone is so excited about? Isn’t he a selfish player? You don’t win without players.
Supposedly the Wade Twins are lifetime tOSU fans.

Reactions: Volator
Is that a Pfizer thing or "across the board" thing? I get my 2nd Pfizer in early May..

I'm about over the whole mask-erade. I'm ready to get "I've had my vaccine, so blow me" tattooed to my forehead... (not really) 😎
It’s Pfizer. It would make sense to combat other strains...kinda like the flu. Most likely easily handled by your primary physician. Mr. and Ms Pfizer and their son, Doug love us and always want us to have the healthies. 🥰

Change of subject that is worthy to bring up as it will benefit members of the team and all of us who choose to partake.

Guy Fieri is bring Flavortown to the Mountain Mile center in Pigeon Forge soon. 43,000 SF of all things flavorful. Oh my - the temptation...
My wife was telling me about this last night. He is the Dumps, Dives, etc. guy on the Food network, correct?

I've never seen this gif but it's pretty cool. Look at it from the side and the train is going left. Look at it from an angle and it's going to the right.
Do not know if you all read the sports animal piece on Coach Ekeler, but he said “I can not wait to get my boat down here so I can ski to work every day”! My favorite coach all ready 🌶 🥵

It’s Pfizer. It would make sense to combat other strains...kinda like the flu. Most likely easily handled by your primary physician. Mr. and Ms Pfizer and their son, Doug love us and always want us to have the healthies. 🥰
As long as we need their product to maintain "the healthies"... Right? 😉

Reactions: butchna
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back