Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
VQ podcast and there talking about how they don’t know what the DL will be asked to do - if they will be gap control like last year or asked to make plays.

Two days ago RG literally said when asked that the DL was changing from last year. Last year they were asked to mirror set and gap control and going forward they’ll be asked to attack.

Later Austin Price chimes in that we’re not going after “that Ravenwood corner” (Myles Pollard) when Pollard himself (and @vol4092) has said communications are blossoming lately.

Earlier this week Price said he liked where we were with the Wade’s, hours before Wilfong CBs them to Kentucky.

And let’s not forget when he “taught Simpson how to play the game” and kept beating the Tennessee still in it, when Simpson decided Alabama weeks prior.

How out of touch has VQ become?????

Do people still pay for this “information?”

Edit: and they close the podcast released the morning that Venson sneed commits by saying they think Sneed commits in May.

😂😂🙄
I agree with this but regarding the Sneed commitment, he told the coaches he was solid to UT and would be making it known on May 19. The kid just had a change of heart and made the announcement early.

Branes going out and getting a huge front line. 6' 9" PF 6' 11" Center and then gets what we need the most. 5* PG a Shooting G can't wait to see how these guys turnout
If they're one and done guys, no one is gonna be happy with this team. Barnes needs stability and time to develop their talent.

They will be dedicated for whatever they choose to play for.... players move around all the time..... I would rather keep players that can help us win here at Tennessee.
Selfish players don't help win longterm, all they do is rot the program longterm., I don't even see how this is debatable in team sports. I want them gone, they have shown the whole world who they are, and what they are about.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Yep, always the question when you churn a roster-- how quickly can they come together and develop the team chemistry it takes to win big? A healthy Fulky bringing the leadership and coach on the floor mentality might be the glue that holds all these new pieces together.
I think team chemistry was a big issue last year. We were unstoppable when the two freshmen were coming off the bench and it all fell apart when they became starters. I understand why they became starters but I believe it disrupted the team chemistry.

Cade Mays, Cooper Mays discuss spring practices

At least this super fast offense seems like it will be fun to watch. Last year was so frustrating.
I really think it is going to be a high scoring offense. We really do have some talent on offense in the skill positions contrary to what some believe but my only concern is will the defense be able to hold up since a high power fast paced offense are not on the field that long and it does put pressure on the defense to get off the field just as quick and I don't know if we have the depth that will allow us to do that consistently right now.

Still no issue with the 2nd shot. Had an early tee time this morning and shot 38--39 for a 77. I should tell you that my handicap index is 6.2. I play a ton of golf and before Covid we were playing 240--250 rounds a year. Covid has run every duffer to the golf course for the past year and a half and it doesn't appear to be slowing down anytime soon. It was windy but the rain held off so it was a good round. When I got home, I mowed and edged my yard. I'm telling you guys, that vaccine doesn't react the same with everyone because I still don't have any adverse symptoms. Same with my wife. I count us as being one of the lucky people who took both shots.
diarrhea, headache, nausea. symptoms attributable to stress and or IBS.

I really think it is going to be a high scoring offense. We really do have some talent on offense in the skill positions contrary to what some believe but my only concern is will the defense be able to hold up since a high power fast paced offense are not on the field that long and it does put pressure on the defense to get off the field just as quick and I don't know if we have the depth that will allow us to do that consistently right now.

If it’s anything close to what the coaches want I fully expect the defense to struggle late in games

Reactions: thistime
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back