Kaidon Salter suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.
And just for the record I feel I have “slowed my roll”. I feel this is FINALLY a fair competition and as a result I give credit where it’s due. I may call out Austin Price because he was the one lying in his reports and seems that hasn’t changed. But I still have rivals on this board that seek ME out if they happen to disagree with my stances or just to get things going because it amuses THEM. @ABINGDON VOL FAN and I don’t see eye to eye but we were having an adult conversation. Why did Butchna feel the need to intervene and heat things up? There’s no need for it
Some people need the daily conflict with certain posters and Butchna thrives/enjoys this in a fan forum. He is not going to change. Hopefully he is not like this with his in person relationships.

Some people need the daily conflict with certain posters and Butchna thrives/enjoys this in a fan forum. He is not going to change. Hopefully he is not like this with his in person relationships.
I can have a civilized conversation with anyone. Even my most bitter rivals as long as they keep it respectful. I WAS actually enjoying the conversation with you until he decided to chime in with his typical BS. He accuses me all the time of disappearing when Brian is gone but what he fails to realize is his posting style and constant aim at me is what’s driving me away.

My wife appreciates total strangers concerns. Go fix sumthin! 😎

I can have a civilized conversation with anyone. Even my most bitter rivals as long as they keep it respectful. I WAS actually enjoying the conversation with you until he decided to chime in with his typical BS. He accuses me all the time of disappearing when Brian is gone but what he fails to realize is his posting style and constant aim at me is what’s driving me away.
Then it works. 😴

Then it works. 😴
You take the fun out of the board dude. If you feel that’s something to celebrate then you need to check yourself instead of checking those you disagree with. You’re a cancer to what most would call an otherwise entertaining message board.

And it’s actually a real shame you have to be like that. You’re probably one of the most insightful posters on the board but who the hell would WANT to talk to you?

You take the fun out of the board dude. If you feel that’s something to celebrate then you need to check yourself instead of checking those you disagree with. You’re a cancer to what most would call an otherwise entertaining message board.

And it’s actually a real shame you have to be like that. You’re probably one of the most insightful posters on the board but who the hell would WANT to talk to you?
Wife died of cancer so **** you!

Wife died of cancer so **** you!
So did my mom. I’m sorry to hear that and didn’t mean to hit you that deep. My apologies. Sincerely. However, I know how smart you are and you know how I meant what I said. I’ve watched posters respectfully ask you to return respect and you deny them as if you’d get nothing out of being here otherwise. Literally everyone respects your knowledge and insight but very few respect YOU because you respect no one. I believe in treating people accordingly but only AFTER they show how they want to be treated. Otherwise I believe you should treat people the way YOU want to be treated.

So did my mom. I’m sorry to hear that and didn’t mean to hit you that deep. My apologies. Sincerely. However, I know how smart you are and you know how I meant what I said. I’ve watched posters respectfully ask you to return respect and you deny them as if you’d get nothing out of being here otherwise. Literally everyone respects your knowledge and insight but very few respect YOU because you respect no one. I believe in treating people accordingly but only AFTER they show how they want to be treated. Otherwise I believe you should treat people the way YOU want to be treated.
If I respect you...you’ll know it. There are plenty on here...some who have me on ignore. Quit acting like you speak for everybody. The one’s that share your sentiment fall in the same pecking order. And QUOTE somebody who RESPECTFULLY asked me for RESPECT. People take their own personal shots and shoehorn the R word. I treat people the way I want to be treated...with honesty and limited feely good filters. There’s fun, humor and personal stories on this board and I’m fully engaged...not just on one floor. So preach on another mount...this one’s full!

Reactions: Vol Main
If I respect you...you’ll know it. There are plenty on here...some who have me on ignore. Quit acting like you speak for everybody. The one’s that share your sentiment fall in the same pecking order. And QUOTE somebody who RESPECTFULLY asked me for RESPECT. People take their own personal shots and shoehorn the R word. I treat people the way I want to be treated...with honesty and limited feely good filters. There’s fun, humor and personal stories on this board and I’m fully engaged...not just on one floor. So preach on another mount...this one’s full!
I don’t need to quote. Someone asked you just today or yesterday to chill out in a VERY respectful manner and your reply was “thanks and no”. You know exactly what I’m talking about. I’ve asked you several times but you’ve refused and as a result I give it back to you. I’ve told you numerous times before that I actually DO respect you and wish like hell you’d respect me back so we don’t have to go back and forth. Just like you say “it ain’t fact until it is”? The same holds true when you predict my exit. So practice what you preach.

I don’t need to quote. Someone asked you just today or yesterday to chill out in a VERY respectful manner and your reply was “thanks and no”. You know exactly what I’m talking about. I’ve asked you several times but you’ve refused and as a result I give it back to you. I’ve told you numerous times before that I actually DO respect you and wish like hell you’d respect me back so we don’t have to go back and forth. Just like you say “it ain’t fact until it is”? The same holds true when you predict my exit. So practice what you preach.
They weren’t asking for THEMSELVES. It was an observation after lurking on the board. Never disrespected him, so point lost in this discussion. I respect your actual knowledge and up front of what I perceive of your personality. That stops when I sense you’re selling something that ain’t. Like your fandom and honest evaluations of other players. The fandom is something that’s going to have to stand the test of time. sjt attempted to back you by recounting that Heath Shuler is the reason he joined our ranks...that’s 30 YEARS ago! If you’re in here posting as vigorously and about players other than Maurer, I’ll own my wrong. Cuz if it’s spite...it’s dedicated. I’ve cut wide swaths while you weigh in on Bailey and now Salter. I’d expect someone to call me out if I made something out of Maurer’s social media mistakes that was self serving to make a personal favorite look better in comparison. I don’t call you names or mock you personally...just the agenda I’ve detected. That’s me and when that ceases, so does my time on the board. Pause for hopeful joy from posters I don’t give a **** about.

They weren’t asking for THEMSELVES. It was an observation after lurking on the board. Never disrespected him, so point lost in this discussion. I respect your actual knowledge and up front of what I perceive of your personality. That stops when I sense you’re selling something that ain’t. Like your fandom and honest evaluations of other players. The fandom is something that’s going to have to stand the test of time. sjt attempted to back you by recounting that Heath Shuler is the reason he joined our ranks...that’s 30 YEARS ago! If you’re in here posting as vigorously and about players other than Maurer, I’ll own my wrong. Cuz if it’s spite...it’s dedicated. I’ve cut wide swaths while you weigh in on Bailey and now Salter. I’d expect someone to call me out if I made something out of Maurer’s social media mistakes that was self serving to make a personal favorite look better in comparison. I don’t call you names or mock you personally...just the agenda I’ve detected. That’s me and when that ceases, so does my time on the board. Pause for hopeful joy from posters I don’t give a **** about.
That’s what I do. Quarterbacks. You think I’m selling HIM when the truth is I’m just exposing the BS that HAS BEEN his coaching and the reports. Like it or not I haven’t been wrong yet. Not that I won’t be. But Like you say “it’s not fact until it is.”. Well it’s fact now. Think back to your original problem with me and you’ll remember that I was exposing Pruitt and the lies from within. You didn’t know I wasn’t FOS then so I don’t blame you. However NOW you should see I was never lying. Literally EVERYTHING I said Pruitt was has come to light two years later. Literally everything I said about Brian is coming to light now. It may or may not lead to his full potential but at least under Heupel he has the chance he was promised by Pruitt. And I can live with that.

Everyone’s problem with me concerning Bailey back then was my evaluation of him. I simply said he wasn’t what you think. And now that he’s in a competition with other talented qbs it’s showing he’s not what most thought.

With Salter I’m just disappointed. Do I think he would’ve stood a chance beating out those guys this year? Hell no. He’s got issues that his size doesn’t support so he’d need a year IMO. But he’s super talented and if he gets his head right he has a future beyond gang banging.

The problem I see here is you’ve never let go of your original opinion of me even though I ended up being correct. Who cares if I called it before it was fact? The point is it’s fact NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back