Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
One advantage of working for a large company is that we get some interesting speakers for leadership meetings. Magic Johnson last month and today Scott Pioli (former NFL GM). Had some interesting stories about Super Bowl trips and Tom Brady and how good of a person Ben Watson is. I know.....cool story bro 😎

Branes going out and getting a huge front line. 6' 9" PF 6' 11" Center and then gets what we need the most. 5* PG a Shooting G can't wait to see how these guys turnout
tenor.gif

My fifteen year old started seeing a kid recently. He came over for dinner and there was just something about him that rubbed me the wrong way. She has often made poor decisions (She is a teenager) but the disrespect she began to show my wife and I was troubling. I started reading their text messages and saw very quickly that he was not a good person for her to have in her life. He called her names, told her she needed to make him some food, and told her about all the other girls he talked to and would ask if that was "okay". My daughter isn't happy with me right now, but I told her that I would never allow her to go on a date with him again ever so she might as well end the relationship. I hoped that I had raised her to have more self-respect but the age of social media and electronic self-worth seems to be ahead of me. I will never give up on my daughter because she is too incredible of a person to let randos on a website or some douche canoe of a boy to make her feel less than.

Sorry for the rant but it seems relevant with all the other parents telling their stories as well. Good luck and prayers to all the parents out there.
Invite him back one last time so you can throw him out the front door........

without opening it first...... 😎

VQ podcast and there talking about how they don’t know what the DL will be asked to do - if they will be gap control like last year or asked to make plays.

Two days ago RG literally said when asked that the DL was changing from last year. Last year they were asked to mirror set and gap control and going forward they’ll be asked to attack.

Later Austin Price chimes in that we’re not going after “that Ravenwood corner” (Myles Pollard) when Pollard himself (and @vol4092) has said communications are blossoming lately.

Earlier this week Price said he liked where we were with the Wade’s, hours before Wilfong CBs them to Kentucky.

And let’s not forget when he “taught Simpson how to play the game” and kept beating the Tennessee still in it, when Simpson decided Alabama weeks prior.

How out of touch has VQ become?????

Do people still pay for this “information?”

Edit: and they close the podcast released the morning that Venson sneed commits by saying they think Sneed commits in May.

😂😂🙄
Don't be too hard on them. Last week they confirmed that Peyton Manning will return for his Senior year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back