MLB cancels ASG in Atlanta

Major League Baseball (MLB) commissioner Robert Manfred decided to move the All-Star Game on his own after holding extensive discussions with voting rights groups associated with Lebron James, Stacey Abrams and Rev. Al Sharpton, sources familiar with the move tell Fox News.

Robert Manfred is a IDIOT for even talking to those 3 fools.

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall for those discussions with the race hucksters.

You think they even discussed the actual law?

I would also think this guy has lost a lot of respect amongst the owners.

(If true, of course)

Reactions: StarRaider
I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall for those discussions with the all star race hucksters.

(If true, of course)
fixy

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall for those discussions with the race hucksters.

(If true, of course)

did hear today that owners were not consulted and were surprised he made the move so fast without talking to any of them

did hear today that owners were not consulted and were surprised he made the move so fast without talking to any of them
Could it be more clear that Manfred was threatened lol? They had 2 solid months while the bill was being debated to lobby the legislature and maybe have an actual impact.

Reactions: AM64 and volinbham
I love that argument. The mail in or early voters are "low info" voters but the people that go to the polls at the 1st Tuesday in November are highly informed. :rolleyes:

Its complete BS and based on zero evidence but guys on VN *really* want it to be true so its thrown around as fact lolz

Does early voting increase the number of "low info" voters?

Edit: how do you define "low-info" voters?

I would not think early voting does, not by a substantial amount.

I think use of unsolicited mail in voting does.

People that need current voting laws "improved" to get their ballot cast would be a good start.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back