Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you missed or ignored my post about it being a hypothetical and everyone has an opinion on it but no one really knows. SMH. You are someone who just likes to argue and go on and on ad nauseum.

BTW - I acknowledged the Duke/UNLV memory error yet you bring it up which was totally unrelated to the discussion now. Are you a miserable person ? I bet you are.
The way your original post read was that you thought we were lucky we didn't finish 1-9. If we are talking hypotheticals, what if we had played Arky earlier? We might have beaten them.

I have you answers that we were arguing hypotheticals and no one was right regardless of our opinions. This should of been enough to satisfy you but you keep going on. You’re just a child.
And yet, you continue to quote every single post. When you change your narrative after the fallacies of your argument have been proven, that is generally a good indication that you should respectfully bow out of the debate and choose another hill to die on.

I’m starting to get a new favorite player...

Ever since Smalls’ first reps I’ve thought he should be playing more. He runs like an old school back. not afraid of contact. Finishes runs. Can’t wait to see him this year. Travis Henry is one of my all time favorite Vols so I love seeing a compact, strong #20 RB out there!

And yet, you continue to quote every single post. When you change your narrative after the fallacies of your argument have been proven, that is generally a good indication that you should respectfully bow out of the debate and choose another hill to die on.
Just
Put me on ignore then.

The way your original post read was that you thought we were lucky we didn't finish 1-9. If we are talking hypotheticals, what if we had played Arky earlier? We might have beaten them.
Hell No. No way. Get out of here with that nonsense.

Everyone knows JG would have thrown a 4th Qtr pick 6 to lose the game.

Last edited:
Ever since Smalls’ first reps I’ve thought he should be playing more. He runs like an old school back. not afraid of contact. Finishes runs. Can’t wait to see him this year. Travis Henry is one of my all time favorite Vols so I love seeing a compact, strong #20 RB out there!

Based on the numbers there is a strong possibility he is one of Travis Henry’s kids.

ButchNa , I like to stay here and be amused by your wit but I need a change of pace for my entertainment options the rest of the night. Think I’m going to see what’s new on Netflix. Do you want me to pass on tips for any good shows on that service?
Netflix TO when you have 5 or 6 storylines going that cannot be kept straight?

Reactions: butchna
The same as now? But cheaper.
This is weak...you dang well know what I meant. What are the millions upon millions of people still doing decent but not great paying jobs making, assembling and warehousing things going to do for money to buy the things the robots make when the great robopacalypse happens? That sounds like a disaster to me.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back