Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just found where my wife hid a Reese’s egg in the fridge.

Should I:
  1. Eat it.
  2. Leave a love and/or ransom note beside it.
  3. Swap it out for inferior chocolate.
  4. Cut off the corner of the package like David did to King Saul from the cave.
Other suggestions welcome.
5. Try to buy another one, this late after Easter, try dollar stores. Hide hers and leave in its place, just a bite of new one and tell her you just couldn’t finish it all and saving the last bit for later.

Which ones? That Duke beat an undefeated UNLV in a championship game...because you “looked it up”? You go in circles and never really break out of them. You’re a legion of one!
I have you answers that we were arguing hypotheticals and no one was right regardless of our opinions. This should of been enough to satisfy you but you keep going on. You’re just a child.

While the minimum age for full benefits has gone up over time, yes it clearly does not match reality. I figure some adjustments to both factors will continue to occur and it will continue to be viable, but in a reduced way.

The AARP voting bloc will never allow it to happen over night, but gradually it has to happen. The good news is the "cliff" scenario is just never going to happen. People squawking about "social security will run out by x year" are not ignoring the various model possibilities. Multiple variables (age, tiers, benefit levels, etc) will continue to gradually adjust over time.

The one saving factor in all of this could be robots/automation. Imagine if we apply "payroll taxes" to the robotic workforce of the future...those of which will obviously not need retirement benefits (or will they? 🤔😄).
Do you want to explain how anybody will be able to buy anything robots make when this crap happens? The vaaaaaaaaasssst majority of us are already poor people.

Should I:
  1. Eat it.
Eat it.

Should I:
  1. Eat it.
Eat it, then lie like a dog and blame it on the kids.

Edit: got utvoled, but definitely don’t confess lol

I have you answers that we were arguing hypotheticals and no one was right regardless of our opinions. This should of been enough to satisfy you but you keep going on. You’re just a child.
You didn’t present it as a hypothetical originally...only after you backtracked. That and only that is the reason we’re still here. You need to come up with better insults...they’re as weak as everyone of your posts.

You didn’t present it as a hypothetical originally...only after you backtracked. That and only that is the reason we’re still here. You need to come up with better insults...they’re as weak as everyone of your posts.
ButchNa , I like to stay here and be amused by your wit but I need a change of pace for my entertainment options the rest of the night. Think I’m going to see what’s new on Netflix. Do you want me to pass on tips for any good shows on that service?

ButchNa , I like to stay here and be amused by your wit but I need a change of pace for my entertainment options the rest of the night. Think I’m going to see what’s new on Netflix. Do you want me to pass on tips for any good shows on that service?
Do Bridgerton. You’ll like it because I didn’t.

You know you're arguing with the hyperbole police here. Don't make a tangential point that isn't published and verified in multiple scientific journals, or, God forbid, slightly exaggerate a statement as if you are speaking on a message board. Because if you do, you're getting cited.

Regardless, you're right. Mizzou finished higher than us, and Auburn got beat by South Carolina late in the season. We obviously don't beat those teams post 2nd half UGA.

You know you're arguing with the hyperbole police here. Don't make a tangential point that isn't published and verified in multiple scientific journals, or, God forbid, slightly exaggerate a statement as if you are speaking on a message board. Because if you do, you're getting cited.

Regardless, you're right. Mizzou finished higher than us, and Auburn got beat by South Carolina late in the season. We obviously don't beat those teams post 2nd half UGA.
Thank you, I needed that.
@butchna

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back