Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you come up with that “consensus”? Have never believed you process readily available information well. Your recent argument with “many here” that Duke beat UNLV in the CHAMPIONSHIP GAME reaffirmed that belief. I haven’t seen MANY even bring this subject up.
Maybe it's the consensus of who he listens to...?

The only posters that I’ve seen butchna “argue” with, is trolls, then I wouldn’t even call it that. He does like to debate on something that catches his attention. Usually when someone calls it arguing, they’re losing.
We were debating/arguing a hypothetical situation that never occurred. There’s no winners or losers , just individuals with different opinions. I told him this but he doesn’t like it and keeps responding.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
It’s funny - guys I would’ve sworn were VFLs like Gray and Morris, and To’oto’to transferred.

Meanwhile guys I would’ve sworn were portal bound like Wideman and Beckwith are sticking around and enjoying it all.
Agree about Beckwith, but is that so with Wideman? Haven't heard his name much since the new staff took over. He seems like a perfect deep threat 50-50 guy in this offense

We were debating/arguing a hypothetical situation that never occurred. There’s no winners or losers , just individuals with different opinions. I told him this but he doesn’t like it and keeps responding.
It’s the use of consensus or many here that gets me. Who is consensus or many here? Have you been keeping a tab? If it’s your opinion, then use it as such, unless you want to pull a McCarthy and name names.

It’s the use of consensus or many here that gets me. Who is consensus or many here? Have you been keeping a tab? If it’s your opinion, then use it as such, unless you want to pull a McCarthy and name names.
I just remember numerous people posting and agreeing with it near the end of the season. I guess if the term “consensus” upsets you , then just get over it. Or get a life.

Edit” Ok I officially change the word to
”Many”. Happy now ?

I guess you missed or ignored my post about it being a hypothetical and everyone has an opinion on it but no one really knows. SMH. You are someone who just likes to argue and go on and on ad nauseum.

BTW - I acknowledged the Duke/UNLV memory error yet you bring it up which was totally unrelated to the discussion now. Are you a miserable person ? I bet you are.
That goes out with the bathwater when you cite MANY as part of your point...no “hypothetical” force field available after that. I’m very happy...much more so when you get desperate and have to resort to that argumentative tactic. 😉

And I brought up the UNLV/Duke tidbit because you argued with MANY people over the space of two days...even citing that you “looked it up”. You “look up” stuff badly but you want us to take your opinion that MANY people agree SC would have annihilated us later in the season at face value! It was relevant. We’ve done this dance many times. You stated factually that JG and his dad had paid for his dual threat ranking based in what you read ON HERE, but backed off that also. I won’t use your tired tactic and declare you miserable because I hardly ever agree with on anything. I’m sure you’re very content...but you don’t know why or how to look it up. 😏

Last edited:
That goes out with the bathwater when you cite MANY as part of your point...no “hypothetical” force field available after that. I’m very happy...much more so when you get desperate and have to resort to that argumentative tactic. 😉
It appears to me Butchna that you enjoy arguing just for the sake of arguing sometimes. Not necessarily that you disagree with a certain post but pick apart certain words or phrases to nitpick.

Reactions: Smokeytom
I just remember numerous people posting and agreeing with it near the end of the season. I guess if the term “consensus” upsets you , then just get over it. Or get a life.

Edit” Ok I officially change the word to
”Many”. Happy now ?
Your edit of “get a life” is like a well worn comfortable shoe, and my post included many. Must of skipped over that part in all your indignation. 😉

edit: this is debating

You didn’t base it off a hypothetical. You based it off a claimed majority opinion of this board that turned up fictional. You get excited about your opinions and blurt them out without thinking. But if it makes you happy? 😏

You didn’t base it off a hypothetical. You based it off a claimed majority opinion of this board that turned up fictional. You get excited about your opinions and blurt them out without thinking. But if it makes you happy? 😏
See there you go again. I answered a previous post from you that should of satisfied you but you keep going on and on .... like the energizer bunny. You just proved my points earlier. ✌️

So I just found where my wife hid a Reese’s egg in the fridge.

Should I:
  1. Eat it.
  2. Leave a love and/or ransom note beside it.
  3. Swap it out for inferior chocolate.
  4. Cut off the corner of the package like David did to King Saul from the cave.
Other suggestions welcome.
Syringe out the peanut butter filling and replace with real egg.

See there you go again. I answered a previous post from you that should of satisfied you but you keep going on and on .... like the energizer bunny. You just proved my points earlier. ✌️
Which ones? That Duke beat an undefeated UNLV in a championship game...because you “looked it up”? You go in circles and never really break out of them. You’re a legion of one!

Reactions: SugarCC
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back