Transfer Portal 21-22

This does not shock me. Honestly have thought that Quentin Hillsman is a little mentally ill. He seems like he is all over the place and his teams are also all over the place. Not someone I would want to play for. His emotions throughout the course of a game are enough to make my head spin.

Cant imagine playing for him everyday if he’s like that.

Selfishly, I hope Cardosa enters the portal and then both her and Hayes reconnect with Hunt at UK since they all played together in high school lol

Reactions: VolBall09
This does not shock me. Honestly have thought that Quentin Hillsman is a little mentally ill. He seems like he is all over the place and his teams are also all over the place. Not someone I would want to play for. His emotions throughout the course of a game are enough to make my head spin.

Cant imagine playing for him everyday if he’s like that.

To be fair 6-2 Stautmane lost her starting spot to 6-2 fr Priscilla Williams, But Stautmane started the last few games because Williams was with a concussion. With that said Stautmane can play.

Only two people entered the portal since I left to watch softball. 631 total now. Second game coming up will be get a few more before game two is over?

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
All Scholarships are on a year to year basis. Coaches usually don't have to or want to pull scholarships if your not going to play most players usually decide not to stay.
Actually they aren’t year to year. Power 5 conferences give 4 year guaranteed scholarships now and have for several years. Scholarships can still be pulled for behavior/rules issues but not for athletic ability.

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
Rickea's Mom liked this tweet :D:D:D

Man, who would have thought that Nikki would have been this legendary. Is there a Lifetime Award for Worst Coach Ever? If so, she is a clear frontrunner. She literally destroyed that program in about 6 weeks.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Nikki is the women’s version of Wade Houston, only worse because she doesn’t have a 5 star daughter on the team.

Rickea's Mom liked this tweet :D:D:D

Man, who would have thought that Nikki would have been this legendary. Is there a Lifetime Award for Worst Coach Ever? If so, she is a clear frontrunner. She literally destroyed that program in about 6 weeks.

Just a matter of time. She’s probably waiting to drop her name in until Texas is done in the tournament. Wont be shocked if several of his former players are calling him up.

They didn’t like the way he left, but watching him take Texas to the Elite Eight has to have wiped some memories. I’d rather forgive, forget and win than hang around and lose in Starkville.

Last edited:
Just a matter of time. She’s probably waiting to drop her name in until Texas is done in the tournament. Wont be shocked if several of his former players are calling him up.

They didn’t like the way he left, but watching him take Texas to the Elite Eight has to have wiped some memories. I’d rather forgive, forget and win than hang around and lose in Starkville.

If he gets Jackson and Carter to go along with his top-notch recruiting class, that's a top 5 team right there.

Gina is a super player. Tuned in just to watch her several time this year. Will make some team very happy. Has great length as well.

Do we have any ties here? I mean is there anything we need more than a PG that can also score? Not sure how quick she is but statistically looks pretty good.

To further illustrate why we need to find a couple three point shooters just looking at last season in the games we lost.

W Va outscored us from the three 27 to 6
Ga 21 to6
Ky 30 to 9
SC 21 to 6
Ga 18 to 6
Michigan 27 to 6

In some big games we won we outscored Indiana from the three 15 to six they missed 21 attempts Versus SC in Knoxville 9 to 9 even. So our biggest weakness this past season and going into next season is three point shooting. Points really accumulate against you when you can't equal that stat out with other teams.
If we played Indians now they would kill us!

VN Store

Back